**** ROW IV *****

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get an email either. My address is gpaull@pacbell.net.

Thanks.

Confirmed

not to be repetitive, but I'm also on the list but did not get an email:

jbertles@earthlink.net

Same for you

No email yet, mrspkr@aircanopy.net

The one I have is different. Check your inbox

Everyone else,

If you have doubts as to whether I have the correct e-mail address then please e-mail me directly at:

sc112265@bellsouth.net

If you did receive an e-mail confirmation then you're set. This is only for those who did not get a confirmation.

Kingfish,

If it’s not a problem could you put me in my old RoW mate THumpres’ section.

He makes me laugh and it’s important to have a laugh while things are blowing up all around you, don’t you think.

(Albeit it was mostly THumpres stuff that was blowing up and making me laugh tongue.gif )

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Here are the e-mail addresses that I have in my records. If this is identical to the one you plan on using in the tourney then you're all set to go.

Jaws - vdzwaan@planet.nl

AC - aalestal@niksula.hut.fi

Michael Dorosh - madorosh@shaw.ca

Nolloff - Nolloff@t-online.de

If it is different then e-mail me the correct one

Roger set to go smile.gif

Ok, here we go...

Group 1

***Section 1***

mPisi

Elmar Bijlsma

redwolf

Steve McClaire

jbertles

***Section 2***

The_Capt

Wellsonian

Vadr

Breakthrough

Sgt_Kelly

michal

***Section 3***

Enoch

Thumpre

Legend42

overkill

Tychus

PHLguy

***Section 4***

a1steaks

Cpt T

Sripe

Nolloff

Determinant

Michael Greiss

Group 2

***Section 1***

Kanonier Reichmann

Londoner

John Kettler

Shocktrooper

Ace Pilot

lindan

***Section 2***

JPS

CuznJG14

Malakovski

Slicerw

Melnibone

GreenAsJade

***Section 3***

Mick_Oz

Michael Dorosh

Victor Charlie

flammenwerfer

Scheer

CaptainMike

***Section 4***

Pacestick

Heavy Drop

Ted

KARNAK

Jaws

gator6

Group 3

***Section 1***

DEADLY 88

MrSpkr

Strider

Brent Pollock

Panther Commander

PittPanther31

***Section 2***

CombinedArms

Bbaker

Deathdealer

Chaos49

dalem

Direwolf11

***Section 3***

Walpurgis night

jjelinek

von Lucke

Capitano_Gino

Alsatian

dangerousdave

***Section 4***

wadepm

EMIG

OWL

Nidan1

Larsen

SpineRipper

As you can see we went with a balanced arrangement, with each section having a few vets and a like number of newer players. This should make for some really interesting games.

Spanish Bombs will be announcing the replacement list shortly. He will be your go-to-guy for all matters concerning no shows, dropouts and replacements.

I will start sending out section e-mails in a bit. These will have a short intro, some rules and procedures for the newer players, as well as the e-mail addresses of your opponents. This will be a good time to do an e-mail check, as well as let your opponents know when, and how often, you can return pbem files. Which reminds me...

Group 2 / section 2, JPS will be unavailible for the first few weeks of the tourney, but has promised to finish all his games by the 120 deadline. Just a heads up.

[ February 09, 2004, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

What happened?

I went away for a week from feb the first, last thing I was told was there would be a chance to write up for some time (see my post and the reply a few pages back), and now everything is booked full?

Drat, the first RoW I am going to miss.

Bertram

[ February 08, 2004, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Bertram ]

A quick annoucment on the AAR prize.

Yes there will be a prize for the best AAR as voted by all those involved in ROW IV.

If you look at the following link you will see what you can win.

http://www.afterthebattle.com/ab-con1.html

I am donating a single edition of the magazine to the winner and will arrange for it to be posted to you anywhere in the world.

I subscribe to this magazine and it is a must IMO for anyone who has an interest in WWII.

The organisers will short list the three best AAR's (IOO) for you to vote on. The one with the most votes wins.

Not a big prize but something to say thank you for taking the time and typing up an AAR.

smile.gif

The group sections will be announced above me as I type too slowly.

H

P.s. Bertram I am sorry that you did not get in please contact KF.

[ February 08, 2004, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

I just sent out a mass e-mail. If you did not recieve it then let me know asap. Otherwise, if you did then consider that as your confirmation.

Edit: I just received an error message from my ISP about the e-mail being too big to send out, but I also received several confirmations from players saying they got it.

So...hang tight, I'm working on it. I may send out another in smaller chunks. Disregard if you got it already.

[ February 08, 2004, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Originally posted by Kingfish:

I just sent out a mass e-mail. If you did not recieve it then let me know asap. Otherwise, if you did then consider that as your confirmation.

Edit: I just received an error message from my ISP about the e-mail being too big to send out, but I also received several confirmations from players saying they got it.

So...hang tight, I'm working on it. I may send out another in smaller chunks. Disregard if you got it already.

Would it be possible to include "Kingfish" in the "from" section, and not leave the subject line blank. It came very close to getting deleted as spam.