The Pak44

4 hours ago, DerKommissar said:

Congrats on a BFC youtube channel, looking forward to more bones

They had a YouTube channel called Battlefrontcom for a long time, and then I seem to remember another one under a different name after that. And now there's yet another, I guess? I wonder why they keep changing channels?

Cool gun, that Pak44. What a beast!

Edited by sttp

1 hour ago, sttp said:

They had a YouTube channel called Battlefrontcom for a long time, and then I seem to remember another one under a different name after that. And now there's yet another, I guess? I wonder why they keep changing channels?

Slightly embarrassing. We believe Martin/Moon was the only one that had access to the Battlefrontcom YouTubes account. I've been trying for months to get access to it without success. I finally decided to just start a new one with a link to the old one. It's been a long time since anything has been added to it. I set it up a little while ago but I was waiting for a glitch with the Pak44 to get fixed (the muzzle fire was coming out from underneath....not from the muzzle.....not something to showcase 🙂 ) and as soon as it did I made this video. @Ithikial_AU has an idea for a series of videos that he's been wanting to do. I hope he finds the time after losing to me in our AAR.

57 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Slightly embarrassing. We believe Martin/Moon was the only one that had access to the Battlefrontcom YouTubes account. I've been trying for months to get access to it without success. I finally decided to just start a new one with a link to the old one. It's been a long time since anything has been added to it. I set it up a little while ago but I was waiting for a glitch with the Pak44 to get fixed (the muzzle fire was coming out from underneath....not from the muzzle.....not something to showcase 🙂 ) and as soon as it did I made this video. @Ithikial_AU has an idea for a series of videos that he's been wanting to do. I hope he finds the time after losing to me in our AAR.

yes,the russian will win!