Pre-Orders???

sure it would

Let me enlarge on that. The pre-orders exist as a convenience for BFC to give them some idea of how many discs they will need to manufacture in order to meet demand for those. But the DL-only versions can be turned out instantaneously (more or less) in whatever numbers are needed. So no pre-orders there and no waiting. As soon as the game is ready to go, you can buy it and DL it with no delay. Just close your eyes and pretend that the pre-orders do not exist at all since they do not pertain to you or your desires. I'm not getting anything ahead of you, unless the other guys who pre-ordered can keep their yaps shut, in which case I might get a 24 hour jump on you. But I have already shucked out my dough and it has been deducted from my bank account while you get to keep yours a few more weeks. So go out and have a night on the town and consider that it is courtesy of BFC, who haven't taken your money yet. Right now, they are probably having a night on the town courtesy of me!

:lol:

Michael

Let me enlarge on that. The pre-orders exist as a convenience for BFC to give them some idea of how many discs they will need to manufacture in order to meet demand for those. But the DL-only versions can be turned out instantaneously (more or less) in whatever numbers are needed. So no pre-orders there and no waiting. As soon as the game is ready to go, you can buy it and DL it with no delay. Just close your eyes and pretend that the pre-orders do not exist at all since they do not pertain to you or your desires. I'm not getting anything ahead of you, unless the other guys who pre-ordered can keep their yaps shut, in which case I might get a 24 hour jump on you. But I have already shucked out my dough and it has been deducted from my bank account while you get to keep yours a few more weeks. So go out and have a night on the town and consider that it is courtesy of BFC, who haven't taken your money yet. Right now, they are probably having a night on the town courtesy of me!

:lol:

Michael

I know they do it an honestly BFC's meaning of preorder actually makes sense unlike preorders on steam, but it would be nice to preorder digital only that way in 4-6 weeks when its out I already have it bought and paid for and I can begin downloading asap 

I know they do it an honestly BFC's meaning of preorder actually makes sense unlike preorders on steam, but it would be nice to preorder digital only that way in 4-6 weeks when its out I already have it bought and paid for and I can begin downloading asap 

Frankly I'd just like to pre-order download only as a sign of support to Battlefront. Sad but there you go. ;)