Stalingrad Mod?

NPye

I had written a small test scenario about Stalingrad using the CMRT Winter Mod and some of Nigel's great stuff (tip of the hat to you sir)...

In it, as a "workaround", I used exit zones and reinforcements appearing in buildings to simulate the presence of basements and other underground sewers.

Is it perfect? Of course not, but to the player fighting against the AI with that "workaround", I enjoyed it.

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

I had written a small test scenario about Stalingrad using the CMRT Winter Mod and some of Nigel's great stuff (tip of the hat to you sir)...

In it, as a "workaround", I used exit zones and reinforcements appearing in buildings to simulate the presence of basements and other underground sewers.

Is it perfect? Of course not, but to the player fighting against the AI with that "workaround", I enjoyed it.

Thats actually the most feasable solution. It would probably be tough to have in mp though. For scenarios that workaround works great though. 

2 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

The creator is always the best and the worst criticism from his own job, cos never for him is correct !

...only appreciated when somebody tell him.

Is my text perfect, for sure not, but I try to let also enjoy !

Me I say that I am happy to see some guys like you, 37mm, LuckyStryke, Umlaut, Sophist Falaise, our unforgetable Mord, Mjkerner, Olecksander... and all that take part to modified and taste and try to modding, also the creators of scen and camp...All the good modders that let live this community. !

JM

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Stalingrad mod

The Grain Silo Scenario, you need to download my Stalingrad mod @

https://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=3776,

this is a new scenario so please message me if you want this scenario. There are other game files in the download so please download all files to get the complete package. Also there is an excellent campaign from dragonwynn.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifgolk2pozx9ox0/Rattenkrieg.cam?dl=0

and awesome video of the campaign here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk_sVs_0Ysc&t=1454s

6 hours ago, Heinrich505 said:

NPye,

That's a cool vid of the mod.  I've played much of it on my other computer, but now I'll see about loading it into this one.  It is amazing work.  

What is the music that you used for the video?  It is a neat song.

Heinrich505

It's a sample song from Envato Elements. Cheers

Nigel, welcome back. FYI There are now several simultaneous threads discussing Stalingrad. That is no big deal to me. I do it all the time. It just sort of happens.

Another FYI...In the below thread a guy just said he is actually working on Operation Hubertus scenario right now. I guess you might have yourself a team...? Have fun.