Stalingrad Mod?

NPye

BFC should probably use plastic model hobby kits as idea source for SOME buildings we want for Stalingrad/Berlin/Budapest/Newark city fighting.

Ouch!

At least the first three cities have an excuse for looking that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This announcement was paid for by Chris Christie."

Edited by BLSTK

I think if BF brought out a Theme pack for Rt etc like Statues of Lenin and Stalin, Chimneys, Round gas tanks, Factory elements, crashed planes. etc etc.. I would defo buy it who else would. Or failing that allow modders to ad their own .mdr files so we could make these things, would ad loads of flavor to the game, which i know is mainly about tactics but whats wrong with making it look great as well?

Traditionally, BFC has used two or three word titles for their Combat Mission series, which allows them to shorten them to a simple four letter acronym. This gives us CM:BN, CM:FI, CM:RT and perhaps, one day, CM:FB.

Might I suggest the theatre containing Stalingrad be named CM:TC, as in "The Cauldron"?

Jeeeeeesus! This is some real Stalingrad footage, right? Right?!

Awesome work, man! Just one small thing: the T-34/85 wasn't put into production until sometime after Stalingrad, so the shots should probably contain only the T-34/76.

And the logo is pure awesomeness... it's so metal that I just want to create a metal album with this logo as its cover art. :D

• 3 weeks later...