Stalingrad Mod?

NPye

The Stalingrad factories are huge ive had to split Barrikady into 2 maps here's the southern end, although my battle isnt Opertion Hurbetus where the pioneers attacked the Red House, etc, its the initial assault in October. Cheers

25549021281_95c138ee82_b.jpg

Edited by NPye
Wrong layout

KohlenKlau, It's a superb book isn't it? I wouldn't part with mine. I have Death of a Leaping horsemen, Besieged and Into Oblivion aswell. Really do love his books. Looking forward to his new one due out soon. Expensive but well worth the money.

KohlenKlau, It's a superb book isn't it? I wouldn't part with mine. I have Death of a Leaping horsemen, Besieged and Into Oblivion aswell. Really do love his books. Looking forward to his new one due out soon. Expensive but well worth the money.

I second the recommendations for Jason Mark's books. They are well worth the money. And if you're feeling brave add the David Glantz Stalingrad volumes.

I'm really looking forward to this mod being released.

As the video above shows, the Stalingrad MOD Not one Step Back is coming along nicely and at a point where:

Beta Testers Wanted! 

This is a great opportunity to preview the Stalingrad MOD and help out with the release. You will need to download the MOD from Dropbox using the usual file sharing link. That amounts to around 2 GBs of war gaming gold. We have 3+ scenarios that need testing so we need 3 testers. Please IM kevinkin if you are ready to give this your attention. It should be a fun few weeks studying the in-and-outs of this epic struggle in annals of military history. We are aiming to have the play test results for the 3 scenarios by March 28th. Testers will provide feedback and corrections to briefings, OOBs, game play and balance etc.. 

Look forward to hearing from you. IM kevinkin with your interest. The plan is to start next weekend (3/28/16).    Just another form of March Madness. 

NPye, Umlaut kevinkin  

Edited by kevinkin

NPye...playing with the 305th Division for me will be so immersive after reading Into Oblivion by Jason Mark. Really can't wait. I've just got to Octobe rin the book where the 305th is being moved up into Stalingrad. So the timing is near perfect.

If you need any names of the leaders of the regiments of 305th at the time just message me.

I'm torn between wanting to test and then just wanting to be suprised at the release.

Edited by Wodin