Stalingrad Mod?

NPye

We know the plan is to cover the whole of the invasion with a serie sof games and modules..so not sure why some here are saying BF will never do a STalingrad scenario..I'm sure in the game covering that period we will get a few..like Pavlov's house and the pioneer factory attacks etc.

Ā 

As for the mod..can't wait!! Good work chaps..

Edited by Wodin

Note that I referred to BFC's likelihood of making a game based on Stalingrad, not a scenario. The latter is a given. The former, not so much.

Besides, with the modding community we have, there should be no shortage of Violence on the Volgaā„¢.

Come on @BLSTKĀ pay closer attention. We never said anything about BFC making a game based on Stalingrad. If you'd please try to follow closely and read between the lines...you would see it was clearly a veiled request that BFC make a game based on Stalingrad and a specialized unit of axis occult truppen battlingĀ Soviet zombies and vampires amongst the ruins. The zombies will be in the initial game but those rascals at BFC will probably make us wait for the module for the vampires. I am pressuring heavily for female vampiresses. Of course! Cleavage in 3D?

The subtle hints are there in Nigel's screenshots. Look closer. :D

Ā 

Edited by kohlenklau

24568523839_e3c22e35ae_b.jpg

Not all Stalingrad was built up to the North of Pavlovs House was the square then fairly low story city buildings up to the train lines.

24842823331_65a28e6bf0_b.jpg

Suberb Streets

24842848371_31ebe4bf9f_b.jpg

Wrecked T-34 being used a s a sign board set against the Steam Mill Factory, Still to be built properly).

24842830371_42cb63b2ca_h.jpg

I agree. Good stuff, Guys.

Don't let anyone tell you they'll never make a game based on the Battle for Stalingrad.

they will never make a game based on the battle of Stalingrad. They will make a game forĀ the 1942 period. They might include buildings. Ā Really all you are looking for (primarily anyway) is better buildings to reflect the unique flavor of that fight. The biggest single item I think that would help that is a factory style building. The current modular buildings don't really cut it.Ā Ā There is precedent for that so one can hope.Ā 

MyĀ divorce and heart attack really opened up some time slots! :D

But available time is shrinking back again with my new job.Ā 

With spring coming I want to get back into vegetable gardening and hiking with my sons.

So maybe my mug will be seen less around here in a few months!

Spring...ahhhh, would love to see spring...hopefully you'll hang around long enough to finish some of Ā your projects! Ā Especially North Africa and your contributions to this one!