Stalingrad Mod?

NPye

i'd just can't get past the new building textures etc, with flags and stuff...just wow.... are these planned to be released to the community as a individual mod etc or? been following this for awhile and don't know much but big respect to your effort. just wow...

Bubba

2 minutes ago, Bubba883XL said:

i'd just can't get past the new building textures etc, with flags and stuff...just wow.... are these planned to be released to the community as a individual mod etc or? been following this for awhile and don't know much but big respect to your effort. just wow...

Bubba

Hi i'm updating an original mod, which can still be downloaded at https://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=3776 there is a campaign available https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifgolk2pozx9ox0/Rattenkrieg.cam?dl=0 but you must download the mod as it will look very strange. So yeh the updated mod will be available at some time...Cheers 

PS Forum thread. 

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

do you have any scenarios (with 1 side ai) for these versions of the maps?  the factory stuff looks real good.

Hi Rob, to save space everything has been converted for the Berlin Mod.... i'm gonna look at the Stalingrad set once Berlin is finished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been updating my Stalingrad Mod, all new buildings with full sets of windows and doors.

4NIPzv.png

The No. 1 Train Station.

4NZ00Q.png

The Barricady Factory.

4NZHo7.png

Pavlov's House.

4NZM7q.png

The Mill, near Pavlov's House.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been busy adding to my Stalingrad Mod V2, and I've finally been able to make a house chimney from the column FO, also I made oil tanks from the windmill building. Here's a quick look at how it's coming along.

15 hours ago, NPye said:

I've been busy adding to my Stalingrad Mod V2

Nice work Nigel, loving it as always.  Was that Pavlov's House in there a couple of times?

And the 'jaunty, dare I say jovial' music playing over the video worked surprisingly well.  I still like a bit of techno though 😉.

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

Looks good.  Am wondering if your rubbled terrain can be used in modern titles like CMSF etc.  One usually ends up with devastated towns in the modern titles.  But, they don't look anything as good as yours.  

Yes bud just change the mod tag. All the buildings could be used also... cheers

6 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Nice work Nigel, loving it as always.  Was that Pavlov's House in there a couple of times?

This is a map from South Stalingrad, so no, Pavs house was in Central Stalingrad, i have made it, see previous page in this thread?? and ok I have some Trance tracks that i have been making...lol So I might make one of them the BG music...

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff for the Stalingrad Mod V-2

pDQfRK.jpeg

As there are no Barns used in the Stalingrad i've made them into a factory building.

pDQGev.jpeg

Also i've adapted the Indie buildings to fir Stalingrad better.

pDQv0a.jpeg

The grain Silo is ok but the main office part needs to be about 12 -14 stories high?

pDQwoo.jpeg

A Soviet patrol near the western Railway.

pDQXIm.jpeg

Love this new indie factory office building.