Preparing for christmas

poesel

I have 3. Only one old enough for a boyfriend thank goodness.

One of the oldest tricks in the book. I can't say I didn't try to pull that one off a few times when I was young.

Had niece over a while back and took her shooting for the first time-mom who is the polar opposite of me really loved that!

Niece was nervous, but before long she said she was a convert and can't wait to turn 21 to get a handgun.

Now that she's near 21 I get texts saying how much she love this gin, and wishes she could afford to get it...

I will probably be buying my daughter's boyfriend CMRT for the Yule holiday. He saw me playing it and seemed interested. We will see how it goes.

My daugther is also playing CM. She is nearly five and loves to play with the editor (wonder where she got that from?). The "town making game", she calls it.

The other day on the way home from kindergarden she told me that Peter didn´t want to be her boyfriend anymore.

"Well, that´s a pity", I said.

"Yeah", she replied. "Now I´ve only got two boyfriends"

:D

The other day on the way home from kindergarden she told me that Peter didn´t want to be her boyfriend anymore.

"Well, that´s a pity", I said.

"Yeah", she replied. "Now I´ve only got two boyfriends"

Once several years ago I had stopped by the local youth hostel, and there I met two young women from Denmark and we chatted for a while. At one point, one of them blurted out, "It's true what they say about Scandinavian women." Just then a lady friend of mine showed up and took me home with her, so I never got the chance to explore the girl's comment with her. But now I can see that she was right.

Michael

Once several years ago I had stopped by the local youth hostel, and there I met two young women from Denmark and we chatted for a while. At one point, one of them blurted out, "It's true what they say about Scandinavian women." Just then a lady friend of mine showed up and took me home with her, so I never got the chance to explore the girl's comment with her. But now I can see that she was right.

Michael

Your lady-friend saved you. They be scary.

Back to the original. I would have loved some of those lego type kits when I was growing up. I'm old enough that we had lots of Legos but they were the basic red, white, yellow, blue, and some clear bits. My brother and I made lots of stuff, mostly towns for Matchbox and Corgi cars along with the bridge and girder construction set - someone may remember these, red I-beams, little corner pieces, cross braces, and plastic panels for window walls and pavement sections. You could make some serious bridges and skyscrapers.

Reminiscing :-)

Cool lego kits, but funny to see how all the American have confident smirks, while the Germans look perturbed.. maybe to reflect the situation around the time of the Battle of the Bulge? Or reflecting that the kit designer is American.

Edit: Ok, now I made it all the way down the page to the tigers, and their crew seem a bit more confident at least :)