Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Aris,

Thank you for looking at the Sherman V, as it was probably the most common variant in Normandy.

If I had to suggest in a most-to-least common order, then:

Sexton (equipped in the Armd Divs and the DDay assault infantry divs)

Sherman I (off the top of my head, I think this variant was only found in two brigades, one of which was in the 79th Armd ('the Funnies'))

Sherman Ic Firefly (very few in Normandy...maybe only a handful, concentrated in the 1st Polish Armd Div)

Merry Christmas to you all too, and thanks to take your time to post a thank you from time to time...I really appreciate it.

For those interested: first, Sherman V, next Sexton II. Then a Pak or 2, then , some LONG rest. I' ll let you enjoy a supermodded CMBN before I come back, unless Battlefront comes with an Eastern Module, in that case, everything could change in my mind,..;)

Merry Christmas to you all too, and thanks to take your time to post a thank you from time to time...I really appreciate it.

For those interested: first, Sherman V, next Sexton II. Then a Pak or 2, then , some LONG rest. I' ll let you enjoy a supermodded CMBN before I come back, unless Battlefront comes with an Eastern Module, in that case, everything could change in my mind,..;)

Feliz Navidad y prospero Año Nuevo Compañero!! :D Gracias por todo!

Great work. One question. Are the Panther A Early and Late going to get the Version 2 treatment?

Sorry, I double checked my Z folder and found a V2 version for the Panther A Early I haven´t released yet,...expect it today or tomorrow at CMMODs. My Z folder has got some nice surprises sometimes,...