Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Spain is currently defending their (well deserved) title as european football champions. He is probably - like most other male europeans - too busy watching the games to be doing much else.

The final is on july 1st. So expect him back around the third. Or a couple of days later if Spain reclaims the title :)

• 3 weeks later...

From what I have heard, Aris has suffered a catastrofic heart attack and is unable to make any more mods. He is currently in the hospital and is praying that his fellow supporters are wishing him the best of luck for recovery. Of course he's catholic, but wth We're all aethiest so he prays that we at least hope he recovers. All Hail Aris!!!

From what I have heard, Aris has suffered a catastrofic heart attack and is unable to make any more mods. He is currently in the hospital and is praying that his fellow supporters are wishing him the best of luck for recovery. Of course he's catholic, but wth We're all aethiest so he prays that we at least hope he recovers. All Hail Aris!!!

Man I really hope that is just a bad joke in poor taste, are you serious?

Not all of us are athiest Aris, so if you are really sick I sincerely pray you get well.

I'd say this is in very poor taste.

Aris is Dead

I sincerely hope that this is a very bad joke in the worst possible taste. definitely not funny! There are better ways to communicate bad news if it is true.

I'd say this is in very poor taste.

I agree. I am guessing this is sarcasm for the pressure that has been put on Aris with expecting him to mod every vehicle in all the coming games. I say more of you can do this type of modding if you have photoshop, or any artsy photo editing software if this is what you like. You just need to use the faux brushes for texture, and the eraser tool for fading. SO, until you are willing to pick up your paint brush leave this guy alone, and let him mod as he feels. The pressure is ruining this guys creative buzz that happens when you WANT to create, not when you are pressured. Artists get burn out when not getting breaks. They need time to come off the creative high to come back fresh. I speak from experience. Remember all his time spent doing these (and trust me it takes some time to paint) is donated time. He doesn’t charge for his faux finishing.

Alright guys, yes it was a very stupid and an extremely callous "joke".

I was completely smashed last night (I'm 22) and thought it was the most funny thing to do, so yeah, again it was stupid and I'm sorry. I'm actually a Christian myself. Me and my brother are advid CM players and I come to this forum everyday to see what's new and to check to see if Aris has returned. Again, my apologies.

I can relate completely to the busy nature of summer.

It seems there's more going on and everything catches up with you (reminds me, I gotta find time to cut the lawn).

There's only so many hours in the day (and I seem to spend most of my free late-night hours doing quality control on my mod sets thanks to my own particular brand of OCD :P ).

I can relate completely to the busy nature of summer.

Yeah, sometimes I can hardly wait for the relaxation of snow. Wait, I have to shovel that stuff, cancel that.

It seems there's more going on and everything catches up with you (reminds me, I gotta find time to cut the lawn).

Stop remind me of stuff like that:D

There's only so many hours in the day (and I seem to spend most of my free late-night hours doing quality control on my mod sets thanks to my own particular brand of OCD :P ).

That would be OMD (Obsessive Modding Disorder).

Yeah, "ain't the college years great" is what I hear from my elders most of the time.

......and also, I would expect you well educated gentlemen to have already learned and trained yourselves to drink in a reasonable moderation.

Moderation is a relative term. Wine is made by the vat, not the bottle right? I'm bettin you're 52 and hoping the "I'm 22" gets you a pass. No sir, you must now post a collage of your worst moments playing CM for us to all belittle (and pretend we didn't/don't make those same mistakes.) The fraps idea is quite, good. That will work.

Hold on while I grab myself a Vat of something tasty.