Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Just came back to CM and downloaded every one of your mods! Much appreciate your enormous effort in producing them. Are all cmbn base game and cw vehicles/armour now done? Any plans to finish FI where there are still some gaps? Would be great if you add a few more to that set. Even if you don't many thanks again for what you have done.

Hi Aris

Thanks a lot for the Sexton - and all your other wonderful mods.

But I have to ask: Are you sure, you´ve finished CW?

I´ve been looking all over but can´t seem to find any Sherman I (I, IC Rhino and IC Firefly). Have I missed them (if so, I´d be very happy if you could tell me where)?

Please don´t think I´m complaining - I am very grateful for your work, too. Jusk asking :)

Thanks guys, nice to know these mods are welcomed.

Well, let's go on,...lots of work to do,...no time to chat ;)

As soon as I knew this was to be included I wanted to know how would it look like ingame, since it is a pure classic in CM history, so,...ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in CMX2' s short but intense history, the amazing Hellcat,..(umm, modded BTW, standing on a new DUTCH ASPHALT PACK ;)(BOTH, in Beta stage, the latter intended to be for personal use only, sorry).

CMNormandy2013-10-2322-00-19-63.jpg~original

Thanks guys, nice to know these mods are welcomed.

Well, let's go on,...lots of work to do,...no time to chat ;)

As soon as I knew this was to be included I wanted to know how would it look like ingame, since it is a pure classic in CM history, so,...ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in CMX2' s short but intense history, the amazing Hellcat,..(umm, modded BTW, standing on a new DUTCH ASPHALT PACK ;)(BOTH, in Beta stage, the latter intended to be for personal use only, sorry).

CMNormandy2013-10-2322-00-19-63.jpg~original

Dutch asphalt. Just out of interest is there a qualitative and observable difference between Dutch and say German asphalt :)

The Hellcat looks wonderful. Particularly on Dutch asphalt :)

Lol, yes, Dutch asphalt is known to be badly (VERY BADLY aligned) comparing to german one (which isn't perfect either..), go figure, dutch decided to add a white line along the road, which complicated everything quite a bit more , so I decided to remove it for now,...(not that wasn't easy before,...). Did that answer your question? XD

Lol, yes, Dutch asphalt is known to be badly (VERY BADLY aligned) comparing to german one (which isn't perfect either..), go figure, dutch decided to add a white line along the road, which complicated everything quite a bit more , so I decided to remove it for now,...(not that wasn't easy before,...). Did that answer your question? XD

ah, I see. I was thinking in real life as opposed to game terms. Yes I had heard about the white line issue in the game

What about some extras for the next mod, like a customizable (Photoshop file to create your own splash screen) alternative welcome screen without(snif,,,) those familiar Stuarts?Make CM welcome the way you want every time it loads... ;)

For example,...

splashbackground-1.jpg~original

This splash screen didn't make it to the download did it? I would very much like it, if possible in an upcoming mod?

Cheers