Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

As one of the forumites who requested the horizon mod be released, a massive thank you from me!

My own personal preference are the Set 1 horizon files but I don't use the HD clouds you also included (after trying them once) as I got the odd fast shadow effect as pointed out in your readme. Not that I'm complaining!

I think the horizons look great - thanks so much for this!

I don't know if this may be of interest for anyone here, but I am uploading a compilation Pack for all my Terrain mods with the same textures I personally use now plus some extras to CMMODS: It's a huge mod and possibly you may already have many of the textures included, but I wanted to make an ALL IN ONE Package, easy to download and install(Unzip and Drag, no need to download different mods and check anyhting...)

I don't know if this may be of interest for anyone here, but I am uploading a compilation Pack for all my Terrain mods with the same textures I personally use now plus some extras to CMMODS: It's a huge mod and possibly you may already have many of the textures included, but I wanted to make an ALL IN ONE Package, easy to download and install(Unzip and Drag, no need to download different mods and check anyhting...)

Any chance you can do the same for all your vehicle mods Fuser?

Special request if you ever want to do this some day, Aris:

A terrain mod to turn the various rocks tiles to a chalkier, whiter color. If we had that then we could make realistic-looking maps for Crete once we have CW troops and FJ in the game. The rocks now are way too gray for that.

Thanks for the all in one terrain file. Didn't have any problem getting it from CMMODS. It is a good reference or BU for your terrain mods.

BTW: Are you saying that if one wanted one could delete all the "Aris terrain files" one currently uses in the Z folder, and simply copy over this new all in one folder - ie: there are no options we have to select from, it's all set up to use immediately?

All I have done. But I am not sure how big that file would be to be sincere. It would have to be uploaded to another site, because CMMODs wouldn't accept such a crazy file, and download times would be too long anyway.

You could upload it as a torrent. It might take a while, but no one would have to host it.

Aris, Thank you very much ! for the Churchill V , it is very beautiful.

Incredible, it does not miss any more that 8 Vehicles has to dirty for CMBN.

(Can be after your move ? or in no way ?)

for the Commonwealth : 6

Humber III

Sexton II

Sherman I

Sherman IC Firefly

Sherman III

Sherman V

for the Axe : 2

Marder I (V.111)

Pz IIL Lutch (V.111)

for the USA : 0

Thank you for all !

For your info, frigo: I have released an updated Pz IIL Lutch that is meant to go with Aris´ mods. Look in the repository - or here: http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=2457

I´m also working on a dirty Humber III - soon to be released.

I´ll be the first to admit that they´re not quite as beautifully made as Aris´ mods - but they are surely better than having a squeaky clean Pz II amongst all the other dirty vehicles.

Cheers