Just a small thread of gratitude

Thanks for developing this product. As with cmx1, the demo alone has already given me countless hours of fun.

There's got to be an easier way to make a living then making à tactical wargame for a bunch of nitpicking impatient self declared grogs. Way to go and I sencerely hope you do very well in sales.

And laslty, a modest singleman applaud to the betatesters which I suspect put in hunderds of hours of hard work behind the scenes, just so they (and us) can have an even better game and have their name in the manual.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in complete agreement. The game is fantastic, and the hard work shows in every detail. I'm really happy that there is a company that "gets it" as far as making a great wargame that's informative as well as playable. This is what I imagined/wanted when I was a young wargamer and first discovered that the cardboard games I played were now available on the computer...

+1 to the thread, but posting more to say that I love Wego McPbem as a forum moniker.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you! Actually been lurking this forum on and off for a long time. The excitement surrounding CMBN finally got me to register. Can't be a proper refresh monkey without an account ;) Have always enjoyed how in depth the discussions can get around here regarding historical details and tactics.

One more voice added to the chorus... it's soooo good to be able to play CM again native in the Mac OS, and CMBN is an extraordinary addition to the franchise.

Thanks to all the Battlefront crew for the work they've done and continue to do.

Keep sending out those positive waves people. Think release in the next 24 hours.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same thing too. Hopefully tonight will be the big one. Come to think of it, waiting for the final release reminds me of the poor GI's waiting for DDay :D

No. Too many beta testers tend to denigrate me and make me feel inadequate because they have the full game while I only have the demo. The heckling has caused much weeping and gnashing of teeth. Some of the beta testers have been proven to be evil (Rune) and the rest smell like dirty feet. Therefore, I am only thanking Moon because he is patient with us miscreants.
I guess then you dislike Mr Peng & Mr Spkr excessively? Aren't these 2 the Cesspool's beacon of light, hence their elevated status among the 'Pool's murky inhabitants wrt new BFC releases?

Here here!!!

I have been waiting for this game for so long I cant believe its finally coming!

Long time member here but had to re-register because I couldnt get in my old account. Forgot password and email was no longer valid. No answer from admin. Im sure they are very busy so I wont hold it against them :)

Anyway thank you all so much who were involved in getting this game into our hands finally. I cant wait to behold my steel box full of goodness when it arrives. Take your time and get it buttoned up right!

S!

Stardog765