Just a small thread of gratitude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many in this thread (I think) I am tired of the whiners who do nothing but complain about what they don't have... Open your eyes and see what you do have! Just because you bought a game does not entitle you to demand that all your wants and desires be satisfied.

I'm not a modern war guy (kills from a bazillion yards are crazy - unless it's an uber-kitty), and never bought into the CMSF series, but waited until BF came back to the time period I prefer. While it may not be for you gripers, CMBN is the next step, and I praise BF for coming back to WWII. Would I like to see the Eastern Front next? Damn straight. Am I going to piss and moan if the next evolution doesn't have just what I want? No, because it isn't my company, and it isn't my business plan.

BF, rock on, I for one love what you are doing. Don't let the naysayers get you down.