New file at the Repository: Alternate Vehicle and Weapon Silhouettes (2011-05-14)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These look great. Will they work with the demo? if so, where do i put them please?

For a PC, create a directory in the DATA folder called 'Z' (without the quotes), and then just extract whichever UI mod .brz files you want into this new directory.

Great work on these - I'll be having these in the full game for sure!

These are excellent !! :)

Para, I just went for whats in the basic mb_sil.zip + zmb-weapons-cal.brz ( but don't forget to take the zmb-weapons.brz out of the folder or it will override the weapons_cal one. ).

Works a treat, looks great !!

I put it where it is to avoid having it covered by the various "Commander", "Gunner", "Driver" etc labels. It's like a jigsaw puzzle, trying to miss everything.

Ahhh... I see, makes sense. Yeah it's a ton of info to fit in a tiny space no doubt.

These are excellent !! :)

Para, I just went for whats in the basic mb_sil.zip + zmb-weapons-cal.brz ( but don't forget to take the zmb-weapons.brz out of the folder or it will override the weapons_cal one. ).

Works a treat, looks great !!

Cheers Baneman recommendation accepted :-)