We are live.

Where is my member number?

Member #'s aren't really something that imported over to the system and while many of you guys used them as a badge of honor, they are not longer used for anything. We did maintain post counts which is more useful as an indicator of community involvement/status.

Madmatt

Member #'s aren't really something that imported over to the system and while many of you guys used them as a badge of honor, they are not longer used for anything. We did maintain post counts which is more useful as an indicator of community involvement/status.

Madmatt

I know, but I couldn't think of anything else to complain about. :)

We be here. Looking good and now my default password was approved. Good. no need to ask new passwords for forgoten ones so often anymore.

Now hold on a minute... hmm... Do i have to type smileys now? ... Can't i just add large (unnecessary) quantity of them to my texts with my mouse, like good forum protocol demands?

???

> <

___

Just Look how poor my selfmade smileys are in guality!!!

We be here. Looking good and now my default password was approved. Good. no need to ask new passwords for forgoten ones so often anymore.

Now hold on a minute... hmm... Do i have to type smileys now? ... Can't i just add large (unnecessary) quantity of them to my texts with my mouse, like good forum protocol demands?

???

> <

___

Just Look how poor my selfmade smileys are in guality!!!

Go to UserCP (upper left corner) and make sure you have the WYSIWYG editor selected (and check your other options and settings, too)