Official CM:SF Unreasonable Request Thread

Originally posted by Sgt.Rock of Easy Company:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

.... I'm making a map of my neighbourhood ...

HEY YOU, THAT WAS MY IDEA :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol, it'll be nice to have fights in different nieghborhoods around the US or europe and such. Different places have different styles of making communities and neighborhoods, so the diversity will be welcome. smile.gif </font>

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreasonable requests:

1. Bradley Linebacker vehicles.

a. to provide short range missle defense coverage for frontline assaults.

b. to, in actuality, be used as mechanized infantry because nobody has managed to mount an air attack on US forces in many,many,many years.

c. and lastly, to provide another overpriced and too readily available missle to infantry troops. (Given the proper angles and targeting, it's still a pound of C4 on a missle)

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Actually, the earliest one I know of was Gustav 109, who was a seasonal fisherman in Alaska; he did a neat map of one of his working spots back in CM:BO.

But anyone could do a map consisting of water only. :rolleyes:

Well, except in CMSF tongue.gif

#11) "Jazz Hands." This can be animated separately or in conjunction with the excellent "leg units do a flip upon exiting vehicles" suggestion.

Also, on the chance that I could be added to CM:AK (another excellent suggestion; this thread is in fact filled with them), I have super-imposed my image on many pictures and maps of Africa.

Finally, as a suspected Australopithecus, it could be argued that I have relatives who were on continent long before Rommel or any of his King Tigers showed up.

[edited to reduce the number of "also's."]

An interface that reads my thoughts. I don't know why this hasn't been implemented before as it's so easy to do. Just ask Grumbling_Grognard.

And where is my T64. I'M WARNING YOU BATTLEFRONT, DON'T MAKE US BE REASONABLE. YOU WON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

In honour of those who lobbied long and hard for King Tigers in CM:AK - I give you the Official CM:SF Unreasonable Request Thread.

I shall start. Feel free to add yours.

*ahem*

BFC - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add some code to give us the option of converting the flat roofs in CM:SF to angled roofs so that we can do European or North American landscapes. Everything else we can mod ourselves (trees, grass colour, background bmp, etc.) I'm making a map of my neighbourhood and the rooves just don't look right(!) :mad:

It is at times like these that I choose to use the term 'lickspittle' when addressing you.

It is a good term, albeit not if it's applied to you.

In the whole realm of things that one could ask for from this game, you chose this? This is all you wanted, for yourself, or any of us that can't even play the game?

Michael, you're a lickspittle.

You need to get right with the Forum, Michael. You need to examine why you feel that constant need to wipe your face...

1) Los Angeles class attack submarine

2) Paintball guns

3) SIMS incorperation so you can bring your pet to the battle

4) A snooker sidegame when you cant be arsed to finish your turn

5) Crap graphics because these ones are too amazing for a CM game

6) No orders menu at all, I dont want to give orders, I want to sleep!

7) FORMAT C:\ on the fly with a built in CMSF disk formatter, with the ability to save your scenario before the CMSF disk cluster gets wiped.

8) Also play while'u'defrag option.

9) To be able to run CMSF under DOS on early 386 processors.

10) No patches ever we dont want patches