Official CM:SF Unreasonable Request Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this elsewhere but I will add it here before Dorosh does:

I'm not impressed until every ATGM attack checks for probability of the gunner sneezing with missile inflight. It has to be a factor of dust, wind conditions, allergy conditions, and fruit fly density.

Originally posted by JonS:

I want an end to support for grass mods.

I confidently predict that this will bring the CM community to its knees within about 36 hours.

That will invite the Finnish reserve platoon to invade the country of every single BFC's crew :D

I want to be able to call in Santa Claus instead of an Apache.

When successful Santa will reign presents down upon the Syrians all wrapped in paper bearing the image of baby Jesus.

Upon conversion to Christianity and seeing the error of their ways, the enemy troops drop their weapons, come out of hiding wearing USA-flag T-shirts singing a snazzy Journey song (Anyway you want it...) while shooting only Wild Turkey...to be promptly mowed down by the Apaches flying next to Santa...cut to a scene where baby Jesus has a lone blue eye welling up and a single tear slowly drops down his angelic face.

It pretty much writes itself from there...