• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Harv:

Harv waves at all the other old farts

Hello other old farts. smile.gif

Cobber!

How's life out in Seskatchewan? (as they say in Corner Gas...there's nothing to get in the way of the scenery)

How's the charming missus?

How's the rock farming?

:D

Originally posted by Stryker:

Computer Gaming World had an article and picture from the work in progress at the time, and that's what got me here originally.

I remember that article. I also remember thinking the game looked like crap because the vehicles weren't scaled correctly with the buildings.

A friend of mine (Brian Rock) convinced me otherwise. :D

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Bah! I played B-1 bomber. How about B-17 on the Intellivision? With the addin voice module.

Hehe, now that is a game I had a lot of fun with as a kid. Even to this day I have a special place for the B-17 becuase of it.

b17bomberovly.jpg </font>

One of my First "Wargames" was "History Line" on the Amiga and "Battle Isle". Hexbased Stratigeci Stuff. But i lost against a Friend all the Time yause he was playing with his Dad almost all of the Scenarios wich is totally Crazy.

Hee, hee -- thanks, joe for this thread!

My first computer wargame was Eastern Front for the Atari 400.

Although at least with CMBO we had the demo to play -- which was what got me to buy the game. NOT a complaint, just an observation. :) CMBO still rocks -- Eastern Front for the Atari 400, not so much!

-- nick