Hey?!? Is that a new Weasel I see on the Homepage!!!!! BTS Fix Or Do Somefink!!!

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Banshee:

When will the first patch be released? The 21st? ;)

*slap* Silly mortal. :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just told my wife the News! "I need you final Honey Do list,it Cannot extend past 60 days.You cannot interfer with my Berlitz training on he russian language,my reading anything that concerns The Eastern Front, and if you want long foreplay better get started now because after September I cannot gaurantee any foreplay."

Great news, cannot wait

Michael "Gonzo" Gonzalez

Ma, Ma, MAAAAAAA, look Ma it's really happening, it's really gonna happen. I knew it would, I just knew it. Let's see, gotta get ready, gotta get organized. Ah, I need... Wait a minute, what do I need? Hard drive! That's it, a new hard drive. Big enough to hold all them mods. Hard drive, hard drive, a second one, an IDE slave. Okay Schtalingrrrad, I have you now. smile.gif

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahoooooooooo!!!!!

Like Little Stevie said on the Sopranos:

"I tried ta git out, but they dragged me back in..."

Come 9/20 I'm blacking out the windows, stocking up on nutritional baby formulas and power drinks and chaining myself ta the computer. They won't be able to drag me away from my sweet, sweet copy of CMBB.

Gawd love ya BTS! :D

I want to congratulate BTS on the imminent release of CMBB. I'm sure that we can all appreciate the many hours of hard work and effort you guys put into creating this game. If CMBO is any indication of the quality that we can expect for CMBB, then I'm certain that CMBB will be a first class piece of workmanship (which can be astonishingly rare for computer games these days).

Now where's that rabbit stew!!

smile.gif

P.S. We only grumble so much cause you guys are the best!! Call it .... tough love! ;)

Tha noos deserrves a bonnie wee tune on tha pipes!

*WHEEEEWHAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEENNNAAAAHHHH*

*pauses tae wipe haes eye*

*TWHAAAPWEEEEEEPWHAAAANNNNTHWEEEEEEEEE*

*poot*

*PAAAAATWEEEEEEEPRRRLRLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTWHAAaaaa...*

(Tha delicate soond o' sheep bein' slaughtered dees awah as tha bonnie pipes deflate)

Thang yee BTS!

Huraaaaa, v ataku!!

Finally we know! It'll be a lot of different threads on this forum now (not just bla bla when bla bla CMBB bla bla date bla bla). I know how I'll spend time waiting for September: going out, drinking vodka and the rest of time playing like mad CMBO. Because I know it'll die when I get CMBB.