Hey?!? Is that a new Weasel I see on the Homepage!!!!! BTS Fix Or Do Somefink!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOOHOOHOO!

Long time lurker here...been waiting for this day for ever. And 5 days before my damn birthday! What a great present! Thanks BTS! Can't wait to get through this damn summer! =) You've warmed this ol' groggers heart!

i knew the release was imminent. the signs were everywhere. rain in texas, wooly bears were..uh, woolier than usual, birds were singing differently, and there was just something in the air. december 25th, as everybody knows, is christmas for kids. sept 20th will be christmas for.. bigger kids!

I would just like to calmy say good for them for releasing their product and hip hip for us so that we can play this wonderful piece of technology.

Enought of that now...

HELLLL YEAH!!!!!! WOOOT! WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

(hits head on ceiling)

OW!

HELLLL YEAH WOOT WOOOOT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

So the marriage is relatively secure for about 1 more month.

Better take her to bed as much as possable until then to help soften the blow of your dissappearance! :D That's what I plan to do anyway. "Honey, whatcha do'n right now. . ." ;)

One month later:

"Where the hell is Keith?" :confused:

Really great news!! I'm newbie, but not so newbie as to not recognize CMBO as the greatest combat simulation ever. Can't wait (but will) for CMBB. At the risk of causing a scream heard around the world, what's the next one to be - Europe 1939-41, North Africa, or Asia? Thanks again all.

First - W00t!! I'm guaranteed to be playing CMBB on by Birthday!! There could be no better gift.

Originally posted by Offwhite:

"Battle maps up to 27 square kilometres in size"

Wasn't this number somefink like 9 before?

Yeah - I noticed this, too. That's downright huge!! Now I'm really starting to wonder how CMBB is going to deal with small artillery assets - on a 5km x 5km map, 81mm mortars can't ever reach halfway across the map. . .

hmmmmm. . . .

I usually don't descend to vulgar exclamations but just this once:

WOOt!

W00t! W00t! W00t!

There, I feel better already... I wonder, if I inform BTS that my 40th birthday is in August would they... nah...

Go for a Byte Battle it's quick and easy, though nobody said it would be painless.

-Derfel

[ July 12, 2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Derfel ]