**** ROW V (Part 4) ****

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI,

My e-mail server is down. Bellsouth says 8+ hours for repair, which when traslated in the real world means sometime tomorrow / Friday. It appears I can receive, but can't send out.

Dieseltaylor,

I do not have your score for either Bear or Tiger.

Kanonier Reichmann / BigDog,

I have your score for St. Nazaire.

Apologies to my opponents for the delay. Real life is being a nuisance again--both work and personal. I expect things to clear up by week's end.

Except SteveS. No apologies to you because of what you just did in Loaded for Bear. You just had to, didn't you?

Sheesh. Now I'm going to have to change the whole plan...

Just finished Tiger Panic and St. Nazaire. Had a barrel of fun with both games, where can I find more scenarios like that?

Do the scores go to Kingfish or AcePilot or whom?

In the final stretch with Bear, those cheeky Reds are refusing to give up, don't they know I'm ueber?

Originally posted by Richie:

That T-34/85 is coming along just fine too. It really is a nice kit the Dragon one! ;)

Do we get to see pictures as the work progresses?

And, as a reminder for all of you working diligently on AARs, please send them to me. And don't forget these cardinal rules:

1. Use the following file naming convention for your AAR:

[Your screen name-opponent's screen name-scenario]

2. Include the following at the start of each AAR:

Scenario name: [scenario]

[Allied/Axis] Player name: [screen name of AAR author]

Opponent name: [Opponent's screen name]

Score: [AAR author score - opponent score]

Email: [AAR author email]

I heard from Dawg on the 28th and 29th but nothing since. His house from sat photos is a bit soggy but dawg and his partner are resourceful fighters and I'm sure even though their lives have been turned upside down will re-emerge.

29th

Calm before the BAD GIRL BITES!

Power is still on! TV coverage of empty roads and Super Dome full of very poor folks with no way / no where to go.

28th
Rain bands .... we are sitting tight... no flooding yet. Susan on phone planning logistics for the aftermath... Cheers, R
28th
This is @ 3 blocks from our front door!

A 15 foot levee next to the canal and that big body of water is Lake Ponchitrain! If that gets a 15+ foot storm surge on top of high tide in the am... Our "Protector" will join us in our kayak!

28th
We are still here! S has to stay in town for the post hurricane clean up.

1st rains and squalls starting. Power will likely go out soon. This is gonna be a BIG FREAKIN STORM! The one they predicted as catastrophic for our under sea level city.

A few photos I just snapped outside our house ... @ 3 block from the Lake... and the very tiny 15' levees!

A bunch of nutters.... we are.

More after the storm... in a few days... providing we float... and stay alive.

Otto went lame .... (not able to move his rear legs at all) for a bit and with modern meds... he is hanging with us a little longer. No pain.