**** ROW V (Part 4) ****

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to my opponents. I am buying a house this week (I hope) and I've had no time. Negotiations should be over tomorrow and then I'll be able to get back to ROW duties while I wait for inspections, et cetera. I owe turns on St. Nazaire and Tiger Valley, but I haven't received one in a while for Loaded for Bear.

Steve S, did you get my last file (019)?

Originally posted by Frenchy:

Anyone hear from Enigma - he hasn't sent me a move in about a week.

sorry dude and to the others, i have been sending files back but rather slowly.

having a bit of a hetic week, new job, new course, new all sorts ...

sorry about it to all ill try and get back to repling regularly over the weekend smile.gif

Ok - cool. Hey at least you are working! I haven't found anything in six months. On top of that I totaled my car yesterday. What a year it's been.

Originally posted by the_enigma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Frenchy:

sorry about it to all ill try and get back to repling regularly over the weekend smile.gif </font>

My apologies to Walpurgis and Sivodsi. Had a RL issue and thought I might have to drop out of the tournament. Didn't want to start those two battles and force a replacement to take over my set up.

I'm back though and ready to have my rear end handed to me. Turns for Tiger Valley and Loaded for Bear went out tonight. I'll get all turns back as soon as possible when I receive them. Again, sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by the_enigma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Frenchy:

sorry about it to all ill try and get back to repling regularly over the weekend smile.gif </font>

Yikes!!!

My TREMENDOUS apologies to all!!! :(

I had abdominal surgery late May and was incapacitated for about a month..then took a much needed vacation from the end of June to now...

Damn, Sorry I missed the emails/turns..

I'm available for a fill in if needed...

sorry again guys

Cuzn

Originally posted by CuznJG14:

Yikes!!!

My TREMENDOUS apologies to all!!! :(

I had abdominal surgery late May and was incapacitated for about a month..

Hey, I was able to organize the matchups and send out all the files while having a heart transplant.

Drop Spanish Bombs an e-mail and he'll put you in the rotation.

Just hooked up my PC in my new home and gosh golly my phone provider hasn't messed up on my ADSL transfer. Sadly this won't help my opponents get their turn any faster since the PC is currently on the floor in a corner of my living room surrounded by towering stacks of boxes and stuff. It feels like typing this message has doubled my chances of getting a hernia, such is the akwardness of my typing position. So I'm afraid the chance of getting a turn from me before next weekend are nil or lower. ;)

Lordy, I have hauled along way way WAAAY to much crap. Thank goodness I'm back to work on monday so I can take it easy. smile.gif