jwxspoon

(edit: I misunderstood: first I thought Kingfish meant he couldn't read the post. But then I realised what he means is he can't post his well wishes at BoB. I will pass them along. Dunno why KF isn't an honourary member anyhow!)

And just in case, here is the text of Jeff's message.

For those of you that have met my wonderful and beautiful wife, Linda.

On thursday afternoon, April 6, Linda had an aneurysm and subsequent stroke. She's been in critical condition in the neuro-surgery intensive care at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston ever since. My family has also been here at the hospital with her.

For those of you who remember Linda's grace, beauty, wit and wonderful presence, I would ask you to say a prayer for her tonight. She needs every one.

Thanks,

Jeff

plantationsized.JPG

[ April 14, 2007, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: GreenAsJade ]

I don't post here that often, but Jeff's work is well known & respected in our war gaming club. It's ironic that just last week, a few of us were chatting online about how much fun we had multiplaying his Ponyri Express scenario a couple years ago- a classic if there ever was one.

My thoughts & prayers go out to Jeff, his Wife & family.