CMBN Initial 'All in One'

One of my ongoing side projects (aimed, mostly, at the new influx of Steam Players) is to host an 'All in One' for every CM game here.

This is my initial effort for CMBN & its primary feature is a large collection of weathered vehicle & guns mods (almost entirely by @Aristoteles & @umlaut). It also features terrain mods by @SeinfeldRules, @Falaise & @patboy. UI mods by @Juju, @Marco Bergman& @Mord alongside loading screens by @umlaut. Infantry mods by Vincenzo21, @Damian45, @Vein, Jacquinot, @EZ, @mjkerner@Jorge MC, @nik mond& @Aristoteles. Building mods by @Tanks a Lot & @Juju as well as the ME effects package, ME soundscape, subdued @Taranis& HQS voices plus many others.

It has integrated & default early summer & early autumn (using the [holland] tag) options as well as a couple of zip files which can activate a late autumn & late summer look.

Additionally it comes with a vast quantity of content (hundreds of scenarios, scores of maps & 20 odd campaigns).

Here's a taster of some of what you can expect...

CvC96M7.png

gyO0TYL.png

XYoUG5a.png

t2l2LQw.png

a3HZXfP.png

pT4Llj1.png

jFEmmOV.png

Here's the link for the CMBN 'All in One'...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bplqhvfkl4da5pq/CMBN_Initial_%27All_in_One%27.7z/file

Edited by 37mm

• 37mm changed the title to CMBN Initial 'All in One'
1 hour ago, 37mm said:

One of my ongoing side projects (aimed, mostly, at the new influx of Steam Players) is to host an 'All in One' for every CM game here.

Additionally it comes with a vast quantity of content (hundreds of scenarios, scores of maps & 20 odd campaigns).

+1.  Good stuff as always.  Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Downloading  - and thank you.

There has been a thread with essentiel mods on other  CM games - but not - as I have found on CM BN

Best regards

Morten  

PS after down loading I notice a lack of "how to file" - I am fine - but perhaps other dont know what to do - or where to do it 🙂 

Edited by 6plus1SMC
ading stuf

1 hour ago, 6plus1SMC said:

PS after down loading I notice a lack of "how to file" - I am fine - but perhaps other dont know what to do - or where to do it 🙂 

Extract the files.

Make a folder in your Data folder of CMBN and call it z. Put the All in one mod files there.

Put the campaigns and scenarios into the respective folders in "Game files".

37mm has all-in-one mod packs for all of the CM games. Although I can't find a link right now.

• 3 months later...

Hello 37MM,

Greatly appreciate the effort in curating these "All In One Mod Packs" - I am using them all for each Combat Mission Title available!

I added in the "CatTactical Icons" and "Juju's UI V6" instead of the V5, and everything looks great!

I just wanted to say thanks for posting your modpacks all together on your download link.

I was also wondering, if you have any experience or are interested in "Reshade 5.2.2" for Combat Mission; I have been using Reshade with all Combat Mission games and have a tweaked Reshade Profile (screenshots below) if you are interested in using for yourself, or if you wanted to integrate it into any modpacks. Reshade takes more technical steps to install and get running but it is not too hard.

Let me know if you are interested in my Reshade 5.2.2 profile, the Before and After screenshots are below.

Best,

aexis

Before Reshade 5.2.2.jpg

AfterReshade5.2.2.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 6/25/2022 at 2:40 PM, aexis said:

I was also wondering, if you have any experience or are interested in "Reshade 5.2.2" for Combat Mission; I have been using Reshade with all Combat Mission games and have a tweaked Reshade Profile (screenshots below) if you are interested in using for yourself, or if you wanted to integrate it into any modpacks. Reshade takes more technical steps to install and get running but it is not too hard.

Let me know if you are interested in my Reshade 5.2.2 profile, the Before and After screenshots are below.

Tried reshade some years ago and it caused a mess.  Would like to try again.  Are they any "crayon-level" instructions for how to properly install and use?

17 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Tried reshade some years ago and it caused a mess.  Would like to try again.  Are they any "crayon-level" instructions for how to properly install and use?

Give you right Erwin we have to know witch command will change some effects, in the game not very easy sometimes, in my opinion because too much possibilities and parameter...

JM

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anybody having trouble with installing either the modpacks or the content, @Requin87 made a very good video...

... this video is about winter mods, CMBS & CMCW but the principles are exactly the same for any CM game & any content, mod or modpack.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, drewshotsfan said:

@37mm a quick question. How do I remove the 'foliage' from the vehicles in your mod pack. I absolutely love your 'all in one's' (I have installed them for every CM series) but I would prefer not to have 'bushes' on my Panthers and Sdkfz 251s. Which folder do I need to amend/remove please

It's ok, I found the file :)