Tradition!

On 1/10/2022 at 1:17 PM, BornGinger said:

Steven and Co. are maybe waiting for something important and very special to first be "done and done" so they can announce some good news.

We just have to wait and see.

We can always see this long wait as a good reason to improve our patience.

I may be wrong but I believe there will be nothing beginning of this year. Why? I think Battlefront would have announced the long-awaited expansion of Combat Mission Black Sea. But, given the current geopolitical context and the tense discussions between US and Russia, and with the risk of Ukraine invasion, I think Battlefront is waiting the outcome. By the way, I bought CMBS last month and I am having a blast. Can't wait for the expansion. Don't forget BM-21 Grad for Ukrainians and Russians, BM-30 Smerch and 9A52-4 Tornado for Russians. 

I keep hoping the reason for the delay is they are working on something big and are just waiting until they have it all ready before dropping one or more bombs on us.

But maybe they are just too busy w bigger customers.  Which is OK I just wish I knew.  If there's nothing coming for 6 months, I'd rather know than wonder.  However, I am still betting that there is something coming. 

58 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

I keep hoping the reason for the delay is they are working on something big and are just waiting until they have it all ready before dropping one or more bombs on us.

But maybe they are just too busy w bigger customers.  Which is OK I just wish I knew.  If there's nothing coming for 6 months, I'd rather know than wonder.  However, I am still betting that there is something coming. 

I have a feeling this is the correct train of thought....

As there has been absolute silence I just have a feeling they are waiting to drop something on us and it's just taking a few days longer to get ready....

PLEASE NEW CMBS CONTENT AND NEW CW!!!!!!