Pre-orders for Combat Mission Cold War are now open.

BFCElvis

4 hours ago, sawomi said:

Meanwhile it's already 3th April. Not that long anymore, and it will almost not take that much time till it is almost not long anymore to the point where the month is quite soon over!

I hope your wrong about that...but probably not I'm afraid

On 4/3/2021 at 9:08 AM, sawomi said:

Meanwhile it's already 3th April. Not that long anymore, and it will almost not take that much time till it is almost not long anymore to the point where the month is quite soon over!

Thank you for the positive feedback :D LoL

12 hours ago, alexg6464 said:

I'm so excited! Can we expect the Steam version to be a same-day release as the BF one? 

When CMBS was released to Slitherine/Matrix, allowing us to register our BFC serial there and get a Steam key, the Steam release was more or less simultaneous.  Hopefully CMCW will do likewise.

2 hours ago, markus544 said:

Well's April 7th in my part of the planet...So what gives???  I am burning up the forum looking some hint of a release of CW.. Any further info from anyone in the know?

Hi Marcus,

IMHO

I don't think it's a good idea to hurry up dev with the release . Usually if the dev is on the run you'll get a raw release with plenty of bugs  and it will take  much more time to fix those bugs :)

So it;s better to wait a few days more i suppose:)

1 hour ago, maxmaxmax said:

Hi Marcus,

IMHO

I don't think it's a good idea to hurry up dev with the release . Usually if the dev is on the run you'll get a raw release with plenty of bugs  and it will take  much more time to fix those bugs :)

So it;s better to wait a few days more i suppose:)

Okay...I'll keep my pants on 

17 minutes ago, The_Capt said:

Very interesting post and read...As for a secret code I'm not so sure, but there was a hit of it to me anyway

Edited by markus544

1 hour ago, Probus said:

How do you figure?

I might be wrong but I translated the article from Capt since I don't know french and I noticed that Bil said that the game will be releasing "in a few months, barely".

I also noticed that recent releases of battlefront on steam are all on the last quarter of the month since they have signed a deal with slitherine. CMSF2 - Aug 25 (that has been postponed to Aug 30) and CMBS - Jan 21. 

4 minutes ago, Probus said:

Today is my lucky day. Maybe it'll be Cold War that releases today?  I bet there are contracts set up already with Slitherine and Steam. 

April still has a few days. However most Steam releases happen on Tuesdays, so 20th or 27th would be a good guess.