Pre-orders for Combat Mission Cold War are now open.

BFCElvis

Hoping for a NATO and NSWP forces module after the base game releases. Would flesh out the time period and the forces involved in a hypothetical 80s conflict very nicely. Another great module would perhaps be a late 80s early 90s module (situated at the twilight of the Cold War, if the USSR didn't collapse or instead decided to throw the dice in a final attack on Western Europe, as some allege they wanted to do).

9 hours ago, danfrodo said:

HOLY F!!!  I just rec'd my CMCW license key!  :)

Now if I could just put the day job on hold for month...

Are you referring to the activation code when we preordered or a new email with new key? I have my activation code but no new email.

Edited by Waycool

58 minutes ago, Waycool said:

Are you referring to the activation code when we preordered or a new email with new key? I have my activation code but no new email.

I've got my activation code as well, but I can't yet register it at Slitherine.  Understandable until the actual release.

The first batch of orders did not include their license keys. Those people had to receive theirs manually......by me......one.......at.......a........time. Those are the emails that went out yesterday. The release is still set for April.....but it won't be April 8th.

Bragging rights........If you received an email yesterday you were among the first 41 orders! The Fightin 41!!

All pre-orders will receive a download link in an email when the game is finished (that is mostly automated, thank goodness).

26 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

The first batch of orders did not include their license keys. Those people had to receive theirs manually......by me......one.......at.......a........time. Those are the emails that went out yesterday. The release is still set for April.....but it won't be April 8th.

Bragging rights........If you received an email yesterday you were among the first 41 orders! The Fightin 41!!

All pre-orders will receive a download link in an email when the game is finished (that is mostly automated, thank goodness).

The fighting 41, thanks for the code Elvis.

I'll bet that at the moment, CW must be ahead of FR.

No accident, I am also a person after 42 +.

I received the key when I was preorder the game. At that time, I couldn't exchange steam's key in slicherine, but I think it can be exchanged immediately after the game is released this month.

I personally have a strong hunch that this weekend is very hopeful. 2021 is my 36th birthday. Usually when it's a multiple of 6, my luck is either excellent or extremely bad. I hope this year will be a good one.

6 minutes ago, t34577685 said:

I received the key when I was preorder the game. At that time, I couldn't exchange steam's key in slicherine, but I think it can be exchanged immediately after the game is released this month.

I personally have a strong hunch that this weekend is very hopeful. 2021 is my 36th birthday. Usually when it's a multiple of 6, my luck is either excellent or extremely bad. I hope this year will be a good one.

Amen to that

1 hour ago, t34577685 said:

Well, the Steam release was originally set to April 15th before being set to "Coming Soon". Could have been a place holder, could have been Slitherine spilling the beans.

I wouldn't hold your breath for this weekend though.

3 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Is the release for April, cuz I watched Slitherines "Tea Time" broadcast and they showed a chart of upcoming releases and had it penned in for June 😟