BUGS! BUGS! BUGS!

When armored car crews bail out, they are coming up as "tank crews" in their bailed state, instead of "AFV crews". The following vehicles and game titles are infected with this evil.

PSW 222 CMBN: Tank Crew
PSW 223 CMBN: Tank Crew, CMFB: Tank Crew, CMRT: Tank Crew
PSW 231 CMBN: Tank Crew, CMFB: Tank Crew, CMRT:Tank Crew
PSW 233 CMBN: Tank Crew, CMFB: Tank Crew, CMRT: Tank Crew
PSW 234/1 CMBN: Tank Crew, CMFB: Tank Crew, CMRT: Tank Crew
PSW 234/2 CMBN: Tank Crew, CMFB: Tank Crew, CMRT: Tank Crew
PSW 234/3 CMBN: Tank Crew, CMFB: Tank Crew, CMRT: Tank Crew

AFV1.jpg

AFV2.jpg

In CMFI the StuG IIIG Early & Mid, and the StuH Mid and StuH 42 Early have missing textures. As far as I can tell it happens with the 4.0 upgrade. When I put the lod/mdrs, and textures from previous patches/brzs into the mod folder it goes back to normal. The only change for these vehicles in the 4.0 update is newer lod/mdr files, so the problem must be there...and I don't like it!

Stu_Gs.jpg

In CMFI feet are sticking through the bottom of the Grille and ( even worse) through the Marder II. This too, is evil.

Grille.jpg

Marder_II.jpg

That is all.

Mord.

P.S. I don't like this one either! (CMBN Vehicle Pack)

Messy_Text.jpg

Edited by Mord

How goes it, fellas?

"Ear hairs" would be the only thing still potent on Emrys.

BTW, Pete, I have an injustice to fix in the read mes for my forensic mods. YOU were actually the inspiration for the mod and I credited Bil H. Got you guys mixed up at the time. Sorry about that.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Thanks, guys. I've been on hiatus the last couple years. Needed to recharge and explore other things for a bit, plus I made some huge life changes.

Yeah, man, I am really excited for CMSF2! It's funny, I can remember how all through Shock Force and its modules I was longing for WWII—just couldn't wait for WWII. And now, after all these years, and with the advancements up to and including 4.0, it will probably be my favorite of all the games. Probably because like CMBO, it was the first but this time it doesn't get left behind! I get pumped for ever single CM release but this one is just gonna be special.

Mord.

Oh and can someone double check the Stug and StuH textures I mentioned above?

Also: Omission in CMFI; Fortress Italy has "snowy foot path" tab in the editor but no selection for regular "foot path".

Mord.

Edited by Mord

54 minutes ago, Mord said:

Oh and can someone double check the Stug and StuH textures I mentioned above?

I posted that bug in the FI section a lil after 4.0 came out, BF knows. =) However I missed the feet in my own sweep, and that looks uncomfortable and should probably be looked at.

Edited by Cobetco

Ah, cool. I did a search here and on google and didn't get any hits! Wish I'd known that, I spent about two hours screwing around in the game trying to track down what was wrong.

Mord.

It does appear in older versions because I have a vehicle save from 2014 showing it. However, a quick run through in the 4.0 editor and I can't locate it anywhere. You should be able to find it within the July setting, seeing it shipped in the main game, and that only covered July.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

12 hours ago, Mord said:

BTW, Pete, I have an injustice to fix in the read mes for my forensic mods. YOU were actually the inspiration for the mod and I credited Bil H. Got you guys mixed up at the time. Sorry about that.

Hey no worries - life is far too short to worry that kind of stuff.

P

I can eat, walk, pee, and breath without help so, it could be worse.

Nice to see you. It's funny, I was just perusing some of your stuff on YT a few minutes ago. Now, here you are.

Mord.

The "Self Propelled Gu" is the German spelling. In English, it's the "Self Propelled Goo". That big tube sticking out the front? It's the Goo Projector. The idea was to lay down a zone of Super Goo; kinda like fly paper. The enemy infantry and vehicles would get stuck and then they would be easy pickings.

Welcome back!

Thanks everybody!

@c3k Funny thing is,  "Self Propelled Goo" was my nickname in high school.

The other vehicle in the Gw39H(F) series had the "Self-Propelled" part shortened to "SP". Charles must've thought he had just enough room to get that final ")" in there.

Mord.