Final Blitzkrieg is in Final Candidate

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It cheered my stony little heart to see he had included 88 PaK AT guns in his battle. Theoretically they are legendary weapons among the WWII crowd but they seem to get surprisingly little lovin' during CM gameplay. Maybe with Jumbo now in the game players will start upgrading from 75 to 88 AT in order to guarantee success.

I guess it's up to the map designers to provide a long-range environment where the 88's could really shine. And the player's unavoidable ability to make all units react to a gun as soon as even an isolated unit spots it doesn't help. C'est la guerre. 

7 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Haw! I laughed out loud. A blizzard & heavy snow ground conditions? You are a sucker for punishment! :lol:

6 hours ago, Barkhorn1x said:

Me too.  I laughed when his Jumbo '76 immobilized and then his Jumbo flame lost it's optics to the Flak panzer.  A run of BAD luck there!

General Nelson's pixeltruppen coined the name "Old Snowshoe". A plaque was made to replace the previous one, "Temporary Vacancies: Tank Commanders. Any volunteers appreciated."

45 minutes ago, Mr. Chang said:

The demo will be out tomorrow as I have prepared a storage of cold beer for it :) If not I will drink myself really drunk..... so it is a win - win situation hehe.

Sorry to disappoint you, but...

4 minutes ago, Raptorx7 said:

Let us pray for a demo release today...gather round everyone.

Yes, gather round:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=344&Itemid=606

:D

Steve

Can anyone PM me a direct download link for the demo (or at least BF's Sharefile URL for it)? Battlefront.com is blocking me from even accessing it and it's hard to find a proxy it does not block, such a PITA

Edited by kraze

I just downloaded, installed and played the CMFB demo, from within Windows XP.  That is without any issues AFAIK. 

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share?cmd=d&id=sc7911c875b44fa68#/view/sc7911c875b44fa68?_k=5m7sup

Surely a nice addition to the series. Though I just got introduced to combat mission past weeks, and it would be wiser to postpone more purchases for now, and just enjoy some of the earlier releases.

Edited by Kevin2k

10 minutes ago, Kevin2k said:

Though I just got introduced to combat mission past weeks, and it would be wiser to postpone more purchases for now, and just enjoy some of the earlier releases.

Nah, just throw wisdom out the door and buy it all. You know that you will in time anyway ;)

Welcome to the club!