CMRT - BETA AAR - German Side

BFCElvis

I felt your pain. Not as much as your men felt it, but still, we felt it. (It could be worse: You could've gotten two tanks skewered by one shot---publicly. ;) )

I do like your approach. You seem to be following a path to strategically offer up teams and force that particular tank to run out of flamethrower fuel. Excellent use of your pixeltruppen! Using cold-blooded logic to defeat a hot-blooded threat: I applaud.

Elvis,

Ouch, man that was brutal. Seeing all those crosses after the flame attack...:eek:

I feel a little better seeing the additional "Red" red crosses you just posted. Keep whittling him down. I want to celebrate the death of the flame tank with a very large and flaming explosion!

Was distressed to hear that Sgt. Schultz perished. Did anyone let his brother know? I think he is stationed at Stalag 13 at present.

Following the action with great anticipation. Ambushed a Soviet flame tank with a flamethrower team once in CMBB. Poetic justice - the tank blew up magnificently.

Thanks for posting this. Really great lead-in for the upcoming [hopefully soon] release of RT.

Heinrich505

Keep that body count rising Elvis! Like Mickey used to yell to Rocky "The Body!" The Body!"

Of course, you'd probably want to tell him to keep the Soviet body count rising. That confusion may be what led to the barn bbq. (The locals hereafter referred to it as "the smokehouse".)

Elvis where is you FO for the arty?

Just trying to understand the impact of losing the HQ that was calling it in? It was a separate HQ unit calling it in?

Or did you not get a FO in the end? I have lost track if you had one or not?

I guess you might get lucky with the spotting rounds until the mission is called off?

Elvis where is you FO for the arty?

Just trying to understand the impact of losing the HQ that was calling it in? It was a separate HQ unit calling it in?

Or did you not get a FO in the end? I have lost track if you had one or not?

I guess you might get lucky with the spotting rounds until the mission is called off?

I did not get an FO. The mission was called off when he died. :(