The wait is over! Downloading.

I thought we were going to do the typical Battlefront thing and post some videos and screenshots then wait a couple of weeks and do it again then release this baby, you fooled me, I never would've guessed August meant August 1st. Cheeky bastards. :)

LOL yeah, it was the VERY last thing I expected to happen today. I figured at least two more weeks. I had a pretty crappy day so it was a really SWEET surprise. And it's only be accident I found out. I came in this thread on a lark and was like what's going on, more BS? So, I checked my alternate email where my business type stuff goes to and low and behold!

Thanks, BFC, you guys are really amping up the time scale!

Mord.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINISHED "CATCH THE TIGER"

Just had to get one game in to see the new little tweeks and stuff. I noticed a little more than just the commands, some nice improvement.

Played as the Americans,fun little battle to win. But there was a enemy sniper that had a hay day against me, killed eight of my troops. he was driving me crazy, and that was against the AI. 3 of them 8 were from the team I sent up there to take him out, sure did not work so well.:)

Yep, Dollar's up...

I've noticed that the vineyard is quite demanding in resources, it runs good on my big PC with NASA specs, but on my laptop it runs smoothly except when vineyard is on screen, I've tested it in the editor : empty map with a patch of V/Y, it is crying for help,

Changed V/Y for trees and houses, runs perfectly smooth !

First CFMI impressions.

The download was done easily as well as the game install.

Very pleasant CMFI water color background during the setup

Battle upload seems to be quicker than it was earlier.

New arc orders and alphabetical, length and size battles sorting are most welcome.

Had a quick look at Casa Nostra battle, US side. I did not play it, yet. I will do it this evening and see how the AI reacts. But first I am impatient to look at the editor and its newest roads setting facilities and AI new numbers of plans.

Well done BF

LoL, think I'll have to wait till September to get this fine masterpiece of a game. It's going to be harder to keep up financially, since you were releasing a title every year or so. So far this year we've had a module and a new base game, and it's only the start of August. My birthday is in September, so we will see. The one I really want is going to be Shock Force 2! I doubt it will be out before my b-day, but I also thought that about CMFI when it was announced, and see where it is now! :D

I guess the vineyards of CMFI will have to wait a bit, back to my hedgerow I go.....