Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

http://ww2armor.jexiste.fr/Files/Axis/Axis/2-Organization/Germany/2-Organization/sPz.Abt/sSS-PzAbt-101.htm

Thank you for this mod Aris, I am a little bewildered between the hulls and turrets to find each unit! Look at the link above to see organization, numbering and availability in Normandy with each unit! Pat

ps : Hurry to see how your treatment look on the Marder!

they look awsome - just installed the mod and tyhey look awsome mate. I only have one problem wjhich maybe someone can rectify for me. Sometimes the original BF turret or gun appear on the modded hull, how can I stop this from happening pls.

Another point which I like to raise to the players out there, how can I get the KT to fight along with the SS since when I choose the SS, the KG does not appear in my selection list.

Thanks

Silk

So, I now have your Royal Tiger mod - excellent thanks. I have a question about decals. My plan is to make sub directories for the various decals so I can choose which unit I want to depict. So, since I just down loaded the Royal Tiger mod I figured I would start with it.

There are 6 different units described in your PDF. But there are only 2 hull decals and there are 11 turret decals. My question is which ones go together?

In addition my understanding is that the tanks of a platoon were numbered 101 102 103 and 104 but your decals do not have such an arrangement. Is that due to the way decals are handled in game? Is my understanding correct?

And so maybe back to a more modder-friendly CW vehicle to recharge the batteries, eh? :)

Churchill V maybe ? ;)

Regarding the KT,...there are only two hull options as I didn't want the zip to be HUGE. Anyway, Tiger IIs had minimal markings in the hull and were recognized by the markings in the turret. KTs didn't have just 101, 102, etc. Depending on the company it could be 201, 202...204 (for second company 1 Zug), 211, 212, (second company second Zug or platoon) or 301, 302,...(for the third company...) roman numbers were used for command Tiger I and IIs,or (007, oo8, 009 in certain battalions)...and so on...I don't have the time now to further explain it, but sure someone can post a much better explanation. I picked individual units from different battalions and companies (and platoons).

Edit: patboy already posted a good reference site:

http://ww2armor.jexiste.fr/Files/Axis/Axis/2-Organization/Germany/2-Organization/sPz.Abt/sSS-PzAbt-101.htm

Regarding the KT,...there are only two hull options as I didn't want the zip to be HUGE. Anyway, Tiger IIs had minimal markings in the hull and were recognized by the markings in the turret. KTs didn't have just 101, 102, etc. Depending on the company it could be 201, 202...204 (for second company 1 Zug), 211, 212, (second company second Zug or platoon) or 301, 302,...(for the third company...)

Thanks for that explanation - makes sense. So, it sounds like it is not possible to get the turret numbers for a whole company visible in game arranged that way. I can live with that.

The various numbering styles you provided all look really cool. From reading the reference provided by @patboy it does not seem like the turret number look was assigned to a unit.

Fuser,

If Im not misstaken you havent returned to the early panther A for a remake? If you feel like it in the future I would love to see you give that kitty a treatment with some beautifull decal options as well :)

Love your work! Cant thank you enough for all the hours you put in modding!

Hister,

Some remain even thou Fuser has pumped them out at an astonishing speed. But you have to DL them separately (not one big file with everything, would be huge). So my advice would be to start DL straight away :)

Update me please, are all CW units done by Fuser or some remain to be done?

I am waiting until it is all finished, then I'm going to download everything, also for the base game.

There's a few Shermans (I,III,V,Ic), Humber III, Stuart VI and Sexton basically left....(and the Churchill V CS that I think he might be working on).