Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Aris,

This is the very good work.

But,I am to frustrate to see you working on vehicles already very well done by you.

while very soon you are going to make a long break.

I'm afraid that the 4 vehicles waiting is for a long time.

they miss me terrifically!

Grieved for my frankness.

Thank you for all !

Merry Christmas has the artist!

(Sorry for my bad English)

Thanks guys!

Frigo, I do this just for fun, so sometimes I don´t follow the schedule ;) Sexton and Marder are two vehicles I personally hate modding,...so far. Today I had a work free day, tons of food, family, and even some free time to update the Panther A Late, now, all Panthers are updated to Version 2.

CMNormandy2012-12-2522-27-20-13_zps2ab91399-1_zpsf48f2fb0.jpg

CMNormandy2012-12-2522-25-20-19_zpsd6142a36-1_zps78efb3b8.jpg

I will upload it to CMMODS within 5 mins,... 4 decal options included.

Thanks guys!

Frigo, I do this just for fun, so sometimes I don´t follow the schedule ;) Sexton and Marder are two vehicles I personally hate modding,...so far. Today I had a work free day, tons of food, family, and even some free time to update the Panther A Late, now, all Panthers are updated to Version 2.

....snip....

I will upload it to CMMODS within 5 mins,... 4 decal options included.

Thank you very much. Your work is excellent and I hope you find time in the future to keep this up. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Thanks guys!

Yes, Aris, I understand. Thank you for answering me.

• 8 months later...

Thanks Aris, they look great - as always.

When I loaded a test scenario to look at them, I just discovered one thing that puzzled me, though: It seems that the IVJ very rarely has skirts and the IVG (late) never has. Or is that just my game (doesn´t seem to have anything to do with Aris´mods)?

Mod Newb in need of assistance:

I am having trouble finding some of Aris' CW vehicle mods in the repository such as the humbler mod, Sherman I, any Stug, any german halftrack, any Cromwell tank, etc. Are these modded and I am just not looking in the right place in the repository or have these not been modded yet? I am thinking it is the former because the staghound is the first vehicle mod posted to this thread. I can only find a CMFI version of it, though, and I am looking for CMBN CW.

This is my first foray into mods. I love Aris' work and want to make sure that I am not missing any vehicle mods that may be out there, which I have yet to download.

Ian,

I am still slightly confused. At the beginning of this thread, Fuser describes that he added both the Staghound and Stuart III CW vehicle mods to the repository (this was back in March of 2012), but the CMBN Aris Mods link you provided does not show the mods for either of these vehicles. Both vehicles, however, can be found in the CMFI Aris mods link.

Can the CMFI Aris mods be used in CMBN?