King Tiger, unfinished, lacking detail?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, no, they have no hinges. They "swing" like the commanders cupola hatch. You can see this clearly on photos, it swings by the large bolt in the rear outboard side of the hatch.

I have not got my gaming computer, and have not used the Tiger II since release, so I do not know how they open ingame. But if they open up, like on a Tiger I, its wrong.

The loaders hatch is opens like on the Tiger I.

Again, has there been an official BF response as to the lapses in 3D models and skins? When will there be a fix? I understand mistakes are made. This is a very complex arena and I don't want to sound too whiney. I only complain because this is the only game I play. The Lynx, Wespe, Marder III and Tiger II are simply not what we are used too. I appreciate the iPad thing and expanding the customer base but lets get these basic graphics issues addressed please.

Oh well, seems the Tiger II is F*ed up, nothing less.

Strangely, I returned to CMBB for more intresting tank action. :confused:

To each his own, but I am never going back to CMx1. Relative spotting alone is reason enough to forget that. Borg spotting in a tank battle now would just not work for me anymore.

• 1 month later...
Steve said on page 8 of this thread they will be addressed in the next patch.

They'll fix it. Let's not be too harsh about it. They are only human and it is probably due to the pressure we put on them they've released it while not up to standards. I agree it is pretty bad, don't get me wrong, but they'll fix it.

They'll fix it. Let's not be too harsh about it. They are only human and it is probably due to the pressure we put on them they've released it while not up to standards. I agree it is pretty bad, don't get me wrong, but they'll fix it.

Gentleman,

I am never harsh in my E Mails and we should never be. Nor should we be arrogant or plain insulting since this surely does not solve anything. Infact doing so, most of the time, triggers an opposite reaction.

But on the other hand - as customers who have been provided with a number of 3D Models which are below average of what we expected and definately not as advertised, we have every right to ask questions regarding what is being done by the publisher to rectify this matter.

The least that Battlefront can, at this stage, is give us an approximate time when these 3D Models shall be fixed and made available to us clients.

Silkwraith

Can Battlefront please indicate when the new model for the King Tiger (porsche turret) shall be released.

Thanks

Silkwraith

A reasonable request I would have thought seeing as Steve mentioned in a post over 2 months ago that a patch would be released to fix the problem. I would have thought that a reasonable expectation would be for it to be released by now, since making that statement.

Regards

KR

Every other tank seems to have modded user skins, but I have not seen any for hte KT. Is that because people are waiting for the update? If there is a released KT mod please post here as i may have missed it.

Nobody wants to put the work in if they are gonna update it. It would be a waste. Aris already plans on doing one but not until BFC releases the fixed version.

Mord.

Nobody wants to put the work in if they are gonna update it. It would be a waste. Aris already plans on doing one but not until BFC releases the fixed version.

Someone did step up and do a very nice Lynx mod, but I suspected people would wait for the update first.

Someone did step up and do a very nice Lynx mod, but I suspected people would wait for the update first.

Thanks. I also did a Wespe mod, and I had planned to mod the Marder I and KT too, as I consider these the greatest eyesores in the game. But then I learned about the patch and decided to skip it, as I have no idea whether the patch would change the files in some way that would render my modding work obsolete. BFC have only stated that a patch will come, never revealed anything about the timing or the content.

There is a lot of very nice things to say about Battlefront and their products. Not about their communication efforts, though.

Gentleman @ Battlefront,

Can you please reply to all these queries and give us clients the average time we have to wait for this patch.

As you might notice many clients are expecting a reaction - which I dare say - we surely have the right for.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration,

Silkwraith

Well, off hand I'd say they are working on CMSF Mac, the CW patch and Market Garden...and if you go by that blurb in the French article maybe even a modern game...LOL so, we'll be lucky if we ever hear from them again.

Mord.

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you measure it upon all the 3D models that were ever created then yeah, it's probably not below average, but measuring it with the 3D models in recent commercial games or even with the other 3D models IN THE GAME then his statement is most probably correct.

Come on BF !! - What IS going on?

Anything at all?? If there is something happening - HOW ABOUT TELLING US POOR PUNTERS !!! :D

I've been away for few weeks - I thought surely something would have happened by now??? - a long awaited announcement maybe, or, or a PATCH - hell I'd settle for for a few words from Steve telling some unworthy customer how wrong they are......... hell even the latest peng thread is struggling to raise its enthusiasm to reach 300 posts LOL. But no - nothing - nada, zilch...... etc.

For fear of repeating myself - WHAT IS GOING ON BF???? :D

Come on BF !! - What IS going on?

Anything at all?? If there is something happening - HOW ABOUT TELLING US POOR PUNTERS !!! :D

I've been away for few weeks - I thought surely something would have happened by now??? - a long awaited announcement maybe, or, or a PATCH - hell I'd settle for for a few words from Steve telling some unworthy customer how wrong they are......... hell even the latest peng thread is struggling to raise its enthusiasm to reach 300 posts LOL. But no - nothing - nada, zilch...... etc.

For fear of repeating myself - WHAT IS GOING ON BF???? :D

I think they were waiting for you to get back....and the announcement is.... futon river crossing is back.