CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Wodin,

that's 100% better than BIA. There, the U.s. Airborne would be deployed on the wrong side of the wall!

Fuser,

Those fenders are indeed not up to par.

baron Jacquinot,

If that 251 gunner did that, what a bloodbath, not to mention he lasted long enough to pull it off! Looks like AAMG bracket could use some rendering love.

Regards,

John Kettler

If we could just get the terrain textures to look like that ingame, I think we're almost where a lot of people want to be...

EZ, I know you fiddled around with terrain textures one time - is anything in that shot actually modified texture wise or is it because of your graphic settings and how you take screenshots?

If we could just get the terrain textures to look like that ingame, I think we're almost where a lot of people want to be...

EZ, I know you fiddled around with terrain textures one time - is anything in that shot actually modified texture wise or is it because of your graphic settings and how you take screenshots?

Well sir, it’s all the above. That’s all Modded stuff you see from the scenario Carbide Carbide which weather wise is Overcast Light Fog so that makes the scene somewhat dark, and after taking the screen shot I added just a little brightness and pulled out some saturation. My game settings are 3D Model Quality (Improved) 3D Texture Quality (Best). V-Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

Here is full sized screen raw unaltered.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7339/10275569824_296d8a0668_o.jpg

Here is full sized screen altered.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2825/10255307906_1b7824a3a0_o.jpg

The biggest problem visually I have with this game engine is saturation followed by shadowing. So I just tweak it now then to see what I can pull off.

If you want I will PM you location of Mod.

ez