CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

"Where did I leave my Polish sausage?"

or "Rolf seems really upset that his wife wrote that I slept with her. Wonder if I should move his MG34 away from my groin?"

What makes the picture even more interesting is the soldier aiming his rifle in the window to the rear. It screams for more funny captions (I hope). :)

The simplest reason is that higher contrast and sharper edges tend to make more obvious the graphical limitations and make the photos look further from reality rather than closer to it, to my eye, at least. Slightly blacker blacks worked in places, but applied universally I was not happy with the result. Even modern silver halide films will tend to blow out the sky without color-correction filtering due to reduced blue sensitivity.

All that said, it's obviously personal preference. My photos, my preference.

poesel71: That man alone can assure the future of the Aryan race!

Depends*...not if she sees him first.

*For discussion purposes only. "Depends" is the brand name of an adult diaper. Don't ask how I know this.

I was going to suggest you saw depends in the supermarket or in a TV ad, but that is not the case, is it?