CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

They are both nice, but this one is a beauty. Nice camera eye.

Thanks sburke

Very nice indeed. Are you using a tree, ground cover and bocage mod? If so which one?

Thanks

Yeah i'm using Aris mods (terrain, vehicles, dust and smoke, explosions ..) and the Rambler's trees and bocage mod. Thanks to them by the way :)

I uploaded the shots in photobucket so there are little alterations to the picture (increased the contrast a little bit and used a "high definiton" tool)

Here is the screenshot without any touch

SmokeyCat_zps9e026315.jpg

ps: english is not my native langage, so i hope i don't make too much mistakes. Be fair guys :D

Seeing incredible pics like these makes me want to rip out my hair, since my ATI Radeon 4670 simply can't render anything remotely that good. Worse, there's really nothing to be done about it. Am no cyber surgeon, and the proposed upgrade might not even work.

Regards,

John Kettler

Just get yourself a 7850..or if not that a 6870..I use a 6850 and it looks the same as th above pics. Just make sure if using a 64bit OS to have lots of memory I have 8gig.

• 2 weeks later...

There where I stated in a previous thread that being a Sdkfz mg-gunner had to be the deadliest position in Combat Mission's history ever, I 'll have to correct myself after seeing these astonishing screenshots:

Being a Commonwealth unbuttoned tank commander must be the deadliest position in Combat Missions history.

(Until some other impressive and surprising screenshot-evidence shows otherwise, that is :).)

There where I stated in a previous thread that being a Sdkfz mg-gunner had to be the deadliest position in Combat Mission's history ever, I 'll have to correct myself after seeing these astonishing screenshots:

Being a Commonwealth unbuttoned tank commander must be the deadliest position in Combat Missions history.

(Until some other impressive and surprising screenshot-evidence shows otherwise, that is :).)

It all went horribly wrong for this SWP not long after... :)