CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Love using Lli Marlene for CMAK AK games. Hope we get CM2 Africa. But, we'll need bigger maps for the longer range and mobile aspects of that theatre.

I dont have the Italian Gustav Set yet, but I take it because its in Italy, maybe you can use the Editor to create at least N. African campaign around Tunisia?

I do not know what all the tiles are but the Combat Mission Editor is really good, god knows how many maps I have created and deleted over the last couple years.

I dont have the Italian Gustav Set yet, but I take it because its in Italy, maybe you can use the Editor to create at least N. African campaign around Tunisia?

I do not know what all the tiles are but the Combat Mission Editor is really good, god knows how many maps I have created and deleted over the last couple years.

Broadsword has experimented with Crete and Tunisia and I think successfully within the limitations of equipment availability.

lo9r.jpg

I lost this stuart to that stielgranate 41 you see about to slam into its turret.

yjr6.jpg

4z6z.jpg

I went back to see if it actually showed it placed on the barrel of the pak 36 an saw this before it fired. its strange if the game just doesn't model the "stick bomb" on the barrel.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen it modeled before...

Maby another bug introduced with MG?

After playing around with Market Garden for a while, I decided to load up my old Kampfgruppe Engel campaign. I kept getting slaughtered on the final mission and never finished it, and I thought I would try it one more time.

Loaded it up and saw this guy with a massive artillery piece strapped to his back:

aWcVAkQ.jpg

Haha! Those damn Poles won't stand a chance against me now! It doesn't look like you want to mess with this guy.

n5bMPhL.jpg

Haha! Those damn Poles won't stand a chance against me now! It doesn't look like you want to mess with this guy.

n5bMPhL.jpg

if you experience a massive artillery piece for more than 4 hours......

have you removed your mods to check if you have a possible cause? If so and it is still there PM me if you have a save you can send.

if you experience a massive artillery piece for more than 4 hours......

have you removed your mods to check if you have a possible cause? If so and it is still there PM me if you have a save you can send.

Yeah it's still there even after removing mods. Unless I'm missing something. I moved away the Z folder. It also only seems to do this on the save at the beginning of the mission, when it's still during the setup phase. I have a hundred other saves on the same mission where it works fine even with tons of mods piled on, so it's not a big deal. I save on every turn like an obsessive idiot. I can still give you the save though if you want.

UNUArQe.jpg

"Hilfe! Hilfe! Get this thing off of me, it's too heavy! I can't go any further! You will have to go on without me... why do they make us carry these things anyway?!"

A couple of other shots from that same campaign:

oyqhorx.jpg

Pioneer team assaulting a Canadian position.

jFc3CYw.jpg

Canadian dead, most of them killed by mortars and airbursting artillery fire directed at the TRP you can just barely see on the right. This shot kinda reminded me of Alexander Gardner's photos of Confederate dead along the Hagerstown Turnpike at Antietam.