Rundstedt Sends His Best - a CMFB Comic AAR

Of course, long term readers of this story already knew the outcome from your advance preview ages ago of the burning halftracks, but still, the tension!

But what if there are 3 more halftracks burning? Did you consider that? :P

Ok,ok, you are right of course. Though it could have been something else that did the last one in; it didn't have to be the Chaffee. Though I am happy it survived. That tank did sterling work in taking apart the German attack force.

So, did anyone like the little Gif I posted earlier? It shows a half minute of action and ended up being a large file. Bil was kind enough to host it for me. I never made them before but I wanted to try something different. 

What did you think of the slow-motion fall of the PanzerGrenadier lieutenant? 

I'm experimenting with things but won't bother if they don't really interest you. 

So, did anyone like the little Gif I posted earlier? It shows a half minute of action and ended up being a large file. Bil was kind enough to host it for me. I never made them before but I wanted to try something different. 

I'm experimenting with things but won't bother if they don't really interest you. 

They are nice, but kind of thought the point of this thread was to be a CAAR.  :P

It is also still a bit small.

So, did anyone like the little Gif I posted earlier? 

Thought it was fine. If it is not too much trouble, injecting one now and then when the action justifies would be nice. :)

Didn't notice it first time through. Had to go back and search for it, so I guess it didn't make much of an impression on this reader.

:mellow:

Michael 

So, did anyone like the little Gif I posted earlier? ... I never made them before but I wanted to try something new.

l loved them both! An animated gif for a rare "special moment" is great. But it's the CAAR I'm here for..

I certainly did notice the slow-mo :  I relish the pics and the story so much that I study each frame for ages before moving on to prolong the enjoyment. When I first saw the comic style for an AAR I wasn't convinced I'd like that approach - but your storytelling is so gripping I'm completely hooked!

So much so that I'm compelled to stop lurking momentarily yet again to say so.

----------------------

Knotso silent 

With the other AAR done, this is what keeps me coming back during my early morning coffee (that and constant checking for the game's release :) ) Thanks! Looks like those German behemoths are just pillboxes now and the German infantry look like arcade ducks. This is what happens when one piecemeals an assault.