Rundstedt Sends His Best - a CMFB Comic AAR

Now I have a question: Why did you move the AA half-track in the field of fire of the Sturmtiger?

Best regards,
Thomm

A good if embarrassing question... :D

The M16 had fired on other occasions at the SturmTiger(s) and was ignored. They seemed focused on the farmstead, where they are doing a good job of wearing down the G.I.s there. The German assault is clearly broken, with men running toward the back away from Liefrange. So moving the M16 was a miscalculation. I was thinking it would continue to be ignored, and that if it wasn't the case, its armour would be sufficient. :wacko:

Edited by Bud_B

Bud - You do know, despite what is said by Ken (C3K), you are under orders for a tactical withdrawal.  Your force cannot take Berlin. 

Withdraw? Withdraw??? :angry:

Can't do it anyway, If you recall from the first page of this thread, Liefrange has its back against a river. 

But I am cautiously optimistic that I have hurt IanL's forces so badly that he is not in a seriously defensible position. He probably has more infantry than I do, though that is in question, but I've got all the real armour. Like Bessie, here:  :wub:

image.thumb.jpeg.f3977fa39307e630d90db81

Edited by Bud_B

Bud - You do know, despite what is said by Ken (C3K), you are under orders for a tactical withdrawal.  Your force cannot take Berlin. 

Bah! That kind of rigid orthodoxy is why Berlin still hasn't fallen! When your men's blood is up, when they see through a red haze of rage, when they are filled with the spirit of vengeance, THAT is the time to attack! Under orders to withdraw? A good leader knows when to ignore his orders...and take Berlin. ;)

Bah! That kind of rigid orthodoxy is why Berlin still hasn't fallen! When your men's blood is up, when they see through a red haze of rage, when they are filled with the spirit of vengeance, THAT is the time to attack! Under orders to withdraw? A good leader knows when to ignore his orders...and take Berlin. ;)

I couldn't agree more! There's no hope of withdrawing, unless the Germans do it! 

Bessie's mad!