VOTE: "Pause"-button RT-MP

No discussions in this thread, please!

This poll is to get an idea of how many members request the "Pause"-button for "real-time" Multiplayer-Gaming.

Simply write once the word:

"YES" for:

"I want this feature handed in later by the producer!"

"NO" for :

"I do not want/need this feature!"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is really well thought out isn't it? I mean, the forum has a 10 character minimum post, and we're getting polls asking us to vote "yes" or "no".

I vote that BFC get a facepalm smiley for the forum, for occasions like this.

And really, who is going to come and vote "no"? How is this poll going to mean anything?

I vote no. I couldn't care less if this is or is not included.

GaJ

YES

I don't play RT nor MP....yet to keep you happy I vote yes...can't see a reason why not to...if it helps others enjoy ti as much as I do it's all good...there are also issues with WEGO that need looking at that effect gameplay far more than the no puase in RT...so I hope if anythign the WEGO area is done first then teh pause function...

P.S you can't put up a Poll then tell people not to discuss it and why they are voting...not going to happen mate...

• 2 months later...

no.. um wait yes....I mean no, yes, NO! heck I don't know.

There all my personalities have voted. That's 3 no, 2 yes, 1 maybe and the psychopath was out looking for a new victim and couldn't be bothered to vote. Then again the psychopath doesn't play...no you don't.

However all voted yes for 30 second Wego including the psychopath who doesn't play...no you don't.

no.. um wait yes....I mean no, yes, NO! heck I don't know.

There all my personalities have voted. That's 3 no, 2 yes, 1 maybe and the psychopath was out looking for a new victim and couldn't be bothered to vote. Then again the psychopath doesn't play...no you don't.

However all voted yes for 30 second Wego including the psychopath who doesn't play...no you don't.

LOL

(other stuff)

I don't know,I gotta say,why all the No votes?If it will make a part of the customer base happier,and potentially be a feature that will bring in more Customers,then why would anyone vote No?Don't we want our community to get bigger,and Battlefront to bring in more cash?More cash = more games/modules at a faster rate.

+I never play realtime.tried it,hated it,but I see no reason why this would be a bad thing.I hope you Guys get what you want,and for those who play realtime and don't want a pause option,just agree with your opponent not to use it,simple enough.If your opponent won't agree to a rule set before the game starts,then why even play that person?.I vote Yes.

I don't know,I gotta say,why all the No votes?

Because nothing is free. Why would I vote 'yes' for a thing I see no value in, when implementing that thing would inevitably delay or prevent the implementation of something I do care about?

+1 for Erik's pony.

Because nothing is free. Why would I vote 'yes' for a thing I see no value in, when implementing that thing would inevitably delay or prevent the implementation of something I do care about?

+1 for Erik's pony.

Your just Mad because I let you Win our PBEM......Er yea,Thats it.............:D

Seriously though,How hard would it be to include in the next patch?Don't know a thing about writing code,but I don't think something like this would delay by much.

Your just Mad because I let you Win our PBEM......Er yea,Thats it.............:D

:D

Seriously though,How hard would it be to include in the next patch? Don't know a thing about writing code, but I don't think something like this would delay by much.

o_O

NO Out of a fear of playing mp and having the game annoyingly pause all or splitting everything up even more - "want a game?" - "yes certainly, but I only play RT with pausing on tiny maps with huge forces and the time limit has to be 30 minutes and absolutely NO armour and no pre-planned barrages and no US rocket artillery and no defensive works and no bocage and I most certainly WON'T play as the Germans, that ok with you?"

+1 for Erik's pony.

So what is the go with the ponies? Is it like one each or one per continent or country ?