F5 F5 F5 F5 Get Your Monkeys Refreshed!!

It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen It's gonna happen

back in the day we had Refreshing Monkeys, we brought the whole site down!

That's because back then the server this website ran on was a handheld calculator powered by a hamster and a broken wheel.

Since then BFC fixed the wheel so it's quite a bit more powerful now! :D

There was a forum transition in 2008, if I recall. Prior to that I had a 2000 or 2001 join date, and had lurked for a bit before that (then I foolishly signed up to talk on the internets through a keyboard). No skin off my back, but when rank gets pulled over who is the oldest crony in cronydom it comes in handy, I 'spose.

I'm just as happy seeing the new folks as the olde. We're all just refreshing monkeys close to release dates, one and all.

How did you guys lose your early Join Dates?

I lost my September 1999 date when there was a server problem in January 2000 and a bunch of us rejoined with our original nicknames. Then Steve posted and said, "Don't rejoin, we're fixing it!"

Yep I lost mine then too, never saw Steve's post.