Converting to Islam for CMBN

Erwin

Would I get more holidays off to play CMBN than I do now with my faked christian beliefs? I figure Ramadan has got to be good for some "I am too weak to work as I haven't eaten all day" excuses and that lasts like a month. Was in Casablanca a couple years ago during Ramadan, and if that was anything to judge by I should be able to pull that off no problem.

Is it worth investigating the religion with the most holidays to start preparing my boss for more absences?

Nope, two days a week! :D

Saturday and Sunday. Quite frankly I see little point in converting to your religion.

It would be more advantageous to move to a country which has lots of public holidays, and there is a rule that if one falls on a weekend, the country takes the day off on the following Monday. Not all countries have this civilized rule.

Convert to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. We have mandatory holidays once a week.

LOL I hadn't heard that one in a bit, though one of my coworkers periodically reminds me. I decided to google the church or Pastafarianism.

**Around the time of Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa, Pastafarians celebrate a vaguely defined holiday named "Holiday". Holiday does not take place on "a specific date so much as it is the Holiday season, itself". Because Pastafarians "reject dogma and formalism", there are no specific requirements for Holiday. Pastafarians are instructed to celebrate Holiday however they please.**

Sooooo I could decide to celebrate "holiday" on the day CMBN is released and proceed to have a week off...... You know I'd have to wait for Ramadan for months. Okay count me out I think I just got converted!! Thanks Normal Dude for the reminder :-D