Next Week?

Not using business math. A business week begins on Monday. If they announced on the 10th (a Thursday) that it was 6 to 8 weeks, then the first day of the first week would be the following Monday (14th). Calculate that to the 8th week, and then the Friday of that week is the 'deadline'.

All of which is moot though, because no one from BattleFront said that it would be 6-8 weeks... it was forumites who guesstimated that timeframe.

Not using business math. A business week begins on Monday. If they announced on the 10th (a Thursday) that it was 6 to 8 weeks, then the first day of the first week would be the following Monday (14th). Calculate that to the 8th week, and then the Friday of that week is the 'deadline'.

All of which is moot though, because no one from BattleFront said that it would be 6-8 weeks... it was forumites who guesstimated that timeframe.

Forumites...I always forget, are those the ones that calculate from the ground up or from the ceiling down? :-P

My bet is Thursday the 21st, based on two things:

a) the comment (was it Moon?) from the "download file size?" thread in which he said (last week) that we'll know "next week", which means this week.

Admittedly, saying that we'll know the download size does not mean that it will be available to download, but I doubt he would've dropped that nugget (eww) if it weren't going to be.

Either that, or he is far more cruel than we imagine.

2) I'm leaving town that morning and won't be able to get at it until next Monday, which will drive me moderately insane

What do I win if I'm right?

a) the comment (was it Moon?) from the "download file size?" thread in which he said (last week) that we'll know "next week", which means this week.

Admittedly, saying that we'll know the download size does not mean that it will be available to download, but I doubt he would've dropped that nugget (eww) if it weren't going to be.

2) I'm leaving town that morning and won't be able to get at it until next Monday, which will drive me moderately insane

Nada!!! because we'll be playing and you wont ... ;)

Don't know if you'll get anything (besides my deepest compassion, cause you won't be able to play it ;) ), but it would be awesome if they game would be released on the 21st! (4-days-off because of easter ;) )

Don't know if you'll get anything (besides my deepest compassion, cause you won't be able to play it ;) ), but it would be awesome if they game would be released on the 21st! (4-days-off because of easter ;) )

Ok, I have a confession to make: I intentionally planned my trip knowing that it would cause the game to be released sooner rather than later. The four days of excruciating torture that I will have to endure knowing that it's out but that I can't have it is my sacrifice for all of you.

You're welcome.

(crap, now it'll be another two weeks for sure)

Ok, I have a confession to make: I intentionally planned my trip knowing that it would cause the game to be released sooner rather than later. The four days of excruciating torture that I will have to endure knowing that it's out but that I can't have it is my sacrifice for all of you.

You're welcome.

(crap, now it'll be another two weeks for sure)

Thank you.

If you didn't do it, I would have. :)