Estimated Size of CM:BN Download?

Go to www.battlefront.com/store. click on Normandy, then Download (or Download&Mail), and the est. file size is shown to the right of the box shot (among other info).

For a new product that isn't released, this is an estimate only. It looks like the download for CMBN will actually be a bit bigger than the 1.3 GB originally estimated. But not by much. I think the Mac version is bigger. You'll know for sure, um, next week.

Whew! Glad to hear it since I still have dial up.

I am gonna wait for the steel box as I get so damn frustrated w/ a lengthy d/l process and my wireless goes out from time to time for no apparent reason.

Much rather wait for the box and take 20 minutes to get up and running than wait 4+ hours for the thing to d/l.

I think next week is Passover..

Maybe they should wait til May.

Why? I have it under good authority that CMBN does not contain any unleavened bread products.

Besides I think Moon meant to say that they'll know the size of the download next week, not that the game will be ready to download then. Call me a pessimist...