hi

the helmet is not well modeled. the notch of the

lower part of the helmet should be at the cheek

and not on the ear. The helmet strap is positioned

on or just behind the notch, and not

front. can BFC fix that?

So i think this game will be great

attachment.php?attachmentid=726&stc=1&d=1301770183

Pictures with arrows and such. Or it didn't happen.

sorry, i have to improve my english. i am not english or american but french, i use the wrong words, my vocabulary is not extended. Gunnersman,do you see the picture with helmet i join to this thread,my own design with pics? Pherhap it didn't appears

sorry, i have to improve my english. i am not english or american but french, i use the wrong words, my vocabulary is not extended. Gunnersman,do you see the picture with helmet i join to this thread,my own design with pics? Pherhap it didn't appears

The picture is not appearing.

By the way, during German Campaign Battle #6 of CMBN, the Nazis will shed their clothes and helmets to reveal they're ....Space Lobsters! So bear with us, Battlefront is going to make light of all this historical nonsense. You have spotted them first.

By the way, during German Campaign Battle #6 of CMBN, the Nazis will shed their clothes and helmets to reveal they're ....Space Lobsters! So bear with us, Battlefront is going to make light of all this historical nonsense. You have spotted them first.

Wait till you get to the end and you find out that Patton is actually a Space Lobster spy. A double spy at that. He then consumes Eisenhower for nutrients and grows five stories tall, after which you have to defeat him using a battalion of Panthers to stun him while the pioneers run up to hit his weak spot with demo satchels (thrown out of racing halftracks of course).

yep the devil is in the details. BFC makes this mistake since cmbo, with the playmobil doen't matter, but with the CMBN fine models infantry , beurk! One inch more, as says Finalcut ,and this helmet will be perfect ... Destraex1 thank for yours pics (but with the ss sigle pouah...).See all pics photograph about WWII and examine how the ears are positionned with helmet. The american helmet design is difficult to 3D design, more than german helmet, and in CMBN americans helmet seems good.

Wait till you get to the end and you find out that Patton is actually a Space Lobster spy. A double spy at that. He then consumes Eisenhower for nutrients and grows five stories tall, after which you have to defeat him using a battalion of Panthers to stun him while the pioneers run up to hit his weak spot with demo satchels (thrown out of racing halftracks of course).

Yes, but does he growl and show his teeth?

All kidding aside, it would appear he has a point.

It would've been nice if someone before me had acknowledged that.

+1

Anyone would complain if the geometry of the Tiger tank was this far wrong, so complaining about a helmet that will be on every single German soldier is quite fair imo.