german helmet retake

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.battlefront.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=730&d=1301847551[ATTACH]730[/ATTACH]

http://www.battlefront.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=731&d=1301847580

[ATTACH]731[/ATTACH]it is only a matter of aesthetics. do you see the difference with this picts, between original BFC and retake?

At first I thought. LOLWTF (well not really but I didn't think it would matter much). Then I looked at them pictures and it makes a world of difference. Really.

The post-pictures looks 1000 times more like German soldiers than the old ones and should help with identification in the heat of battle.

Wow,we are a picky bunch.Is this what we have come too,A one Inch difference in the Helmet design.How Did we get to this point in our PC gaming that we complain about stuff like this.;) I think the Helmet will be a deal breaker for me.Preorder cancelled.:D

You obviously haven't spent too much time in the Silent Hunter forums. Some of those guys there scare me.

Fugazy,

I think you were correct to point this flaw out and hopefully it will be fixed.

Don't worry about some of the posts from some of the guys here, they can be a pretty odd bunch. Well, truth be told and you didn't hear this from me, some of them are not exactly... This is difficult because I don't know the correct French idiom. Let me put it this way. You might be wondering about the comments about "Growling and showing his teeth" and "Bren Tripods". After all, you wanted to talk about how German Hemlets were not quite modelled properly in the game. Well, that is because some of the fellows here are, perhaps, a little insular and "excentrique", if you take my meaning.

Ken would you follow me outside please, i have something to explain to you... you know this guy Para, now he wants to jump without parachute and ... yes Ken, i know it is not your fault but, sometimes it is best to remain silent...

Not quite sure what i have said wrong tbh????

Am i to now assume that c3k knows for fact it is a June 6th release and he has let it slip?

No, he was just wishing out loud and blowing hot air. No definite release date has been announced yet and the late April date is purely speculation by us amateurs, but neither is it a groundless one.

Michael

Not quite sure what i have said wrong tbh????

Para, didn't you use to jump out of perfectly serviceable aeroplanes as a way of getting involved in the dangerous business of combat? That is the masculine equivalent of being blonde - nobody expects you to understand.

(Sorry, mate, no offence intended. I couldn't resist. You didn't say anything wrong. Fugazy, who is French remember, just used you as the object, not subject, of his joke)

Para, didn't you use to jump out of perfectly serviceable aeroplanes as a way of getting involved in the dangerous business of combat? That is the masculine equivalent of being blonde - nobody expects you to understand.

(Sorry, mate, no offence intended. I couldn't resist. You didn't say anything wrong. Fugazy, who is French remember, just used you as the object, not subject, of his joke)

No offence taken mate. I'm hoping for an April release and i hope i'm not wrong. Don't think i could manage another 2-3month wait.