Hit texts are back!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... hate to rain on your parade (or hopefully sarcasm), but there are no hit texts, those were added to the pictures later. Notice how it says "tank one" in the same font. Just descriptions from the AAR.

You might want to take another look at the M-10 and the reply by Bil the beta tester :).

Hahaha... hate to rain on your parade (or hopefully sarcasm), but there are no hit texts, those were added to the pictures later. Notice how it says "tank one" in the same font. Just descriptions from the AAR.

Nope. The hit text over the tank is genuine.

The comments about the others are "humour".

Glad this feature has fans, but I'd personally like an Iron / extreme FOW option to not display this info. What are the chances an AFV shooting at these ranges can see if and where its round has hit (unless the target is brewing up or being abandoned)? I'd also like Iron mode to not display the red crosses for enemy infantry casualties....

Glad this feature has fans, but I'd personally like an Iron / extreme FOW option to not display this info. What are the chances an AFV shooting at these ranges can see if and where its round has hit (unless the target is brewing up or being abandoned)? I'd also like Iron mode to not display the red crosses for enemy infantry casualties....

Alt-H for your first point, and the red cross will only display if your guys see it happen. ;)